New stuff for testers

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Been working an UBC Chemo project for Woodhorse seeds,this was originally done by a B.C. breeder. What he used for the initial male has not been givin to me as we know UBC Chemo is clone only. The Woodhorse version is a very strong indica so i selected a lone male and hit up a few clones. Anyone who has tested for me gets first crack and then i'll add some new blood.

Chocolate Diesel x Chemo
Orange Kush x Chemo
Colombian Red x Chemo
Chocolate trip x Chemo
3x OG kush x Chemo
NL#6 x Chemo

Redneck G-13- (Bubba kush x G-13/HP) x G-13/HP
Mojito thunder- MTF x G-13/HP

** new update**
Saginaw Valley Skunk - old skool skunk hybrid
Rip Snort - old skool Mikado hybrid

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Im interested. I probably dont meet your qualifications, kinda new to posting here. Ill be around for awhile.

T

TacomaComa

med patient and caregiver. have read great things about your gear. im down to test any hard hitting indica doms.

B

Bobby Smith

Would love to test some good indicas for my vert SOG.

C

chranotik

im down to try some of that gear, sounds interesting. i have a couple of your herijuanas going right now and im gonna post some pics eventually but they're young at the moment.

winta

winta

daaaam! thats a bunch of fire mota! u say u need new blood aye :hi: ;)

D

Dubsta

I'd love to test any UBC Chemo strain, stuff i got in Seattle put me to sleep hard. Really tuff indica.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I would love to try any of those out. I am sure I can do it justice. I would be honored if I was a chosen one.

pura

pura

If your looking for new blood put me down for the Chocolate trip x Chemo and 3x OG kush x Chemo

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Green Manalishi & Double Koosh!!

Would be interested in testing out some gear for you Mota,These are your green manalishi and double koosh at around 8 weeks grown %100 organic TLO style.Loving both of them so far,thanks for making these beauty's!!:cool
Thanks,
SmokeyPipes

DSCI0072
Double Koosh
FLB

FLB

I would be down for some 3x OG kush X Chemo, Mojito Thunder or Orange kush X Chemo

winta

winta

that nl #6 x chemo and the orange kush x chemo both sound crazy! :)

420king-MASSES

you already know mota im always down to test for you again your genetics are always fire and exactly what there claimed to be [no hype just facts] respectfully urs 420king

Motarebel

Motarebel

gday mota hope you got my pm before bro thankyou

Thanks bro,i'll keep my eye out for it. I pray your situation works out for the best, keep in touch. You've been like family for 8 years and i got my fingers crossed.

G

Green Supreme

Hey if ya ever want a tester fer your cuts, teehee mumble mumble. Peace GS

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
If ya feel i am worthy.....lol Loved your mango/afghan haze and have some of your Sweet hash Sativa popped now. Would love to try one of your indica for you..

kushluvr

kushluvr

I would love to test any of your lovely flavors!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please?

F

frogeye

Id give the colombian red x a good home if you were to give her the boot lol.

Top Bottom