New Tent...Philizon Cree Cob flower and t5 veg perpetual

• Thread starter Polcatz89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Polcatz89

Lmk what ya guys think...super new rookie grow..4x3 tent ...vivosum perp harvest..1 ft x 3ftx3ft tall t5 veg room ..led house bulb 5000k for cloones 3x1x3...then 3x3x6 flower w philzon vree cob...reverse osmosis w cal mag and mollases ..happy frog soil ..bad assss exauat fan double ducted into both rooms w valves

New tentphilizon cree cob flower and t5 veg perpetual
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome, your new room seems good, looking forward to growing, enjoy and share the journey with us. Love peace and hemb

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi Sinson, thank you. Mars Hydro now have a giveaway to our new TS and SP series LED grow light, welcome to join us and enjoy the new tech grow magic.

Sinson

Sinson

I have the same brand light. If any LED's burn out, they'll replace the whole unit
I'm just getting used to the app. Glad 2 be around serious people, last sm was wrong on many things I come to find out.

Sinson

Sinson

Lmk what ya guys think...super new rookie grow..4x3 tent ...vivosum perp harvest..1 ft x 3ftx3ft tall t5 veg room ..led house bulb 5000k for cloones 3x1x3...then 3x3x6 flower w philzon vree cob...reverse osmosis w cal mag and mollases ..happy frog soil ..bad assss exauat fan double ducted into both rooms w valves
What's it in? Any special combo, or what?

Sinson

Sinson

Perlite is very versatile (cuttings for sure!)
Happy Frog. It has everything you need. You don't even have to feed it through its whole cycle (both of them) Secrets out.............. Pete moss, worm castings, everything. To get them to pop @ Home Depot they sell these little pods with whatever it needs but, every single one I dropped - popped. Eliminates all the other work, as soon as it's ready, and the taproot starts and it grows up, you'll be able to see and give them new homes. (for new comers, it can b annoying in the beginning) not saying I'm much ahead

P

Polcatz89

Thanks for the warm welcomesss...heres an update i wanna say like day 35 of veg...

Reactions: stp
P

Polcatz89

Genetics are o.g kush from reserva privada and a free bean from g13 called blue o.g..had one sour diesel from dna genetics that didnt pop

Sinson

Sinson

Thanks for the warm welcomesss...heres an update i wanna say like day 35 of veg...
I never seen Hydro grown like that but, doesn't the leaves sagging down an indication of too much light being needing water is out of the question?

Sinson

Sinson

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Last time I did 10-all 10 popped

Screenshot 20190920 221232 Chrome
Screenshot 20190920 221240 Chrome
Sinson

Sinson

Gorgeous set up! But, I think u knew that already. Lol. My largest issue is, probably many ppl's, electric bill ;too high! LED'S are all I use. Tips 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom