New Ti Led Lights

• Thread starter deke22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deke22

deke22

howday yaw,ll,,
i been growin fur over 15 years noo,,,,an i always used mh blue spec fur veg,,,an hps red fur flower,,,but,i,ve just purchased ma first led light,,,it,s a vander life 2000w led light,,,and was only 62 quid.noo,,,i know fur a fact it aint kickin oot 2000w,,,,but am likin the far less heat,,,and the fact that the lights are plant specific,,,an don,t waste energy wi light the plant dosn,t need,i also like the ir and uv lights in there,,,one ti help em stay healthy,,,the other ti help wi cell division,,,hence they grow quicker.i really m likin em so far,,,but ike i said,,,this is ,ma first grow wi led,s,,,an after 15 years wi hid,s..i got a pretty gid idea o wot i,d get usin em,,,,so i,ll se how i go wi these lights,,,only thing is,,,,,is am no sure o heights fur the light,,,but i,ll keep an eye on ma plants,,,they,ll be the first ti tell me if their no happy,,,,so i,ll either lift,,,or lower the light,,dependin on wot the plants look like.i also got 6 60w ouble headed led row lights fur side lightin,,,so am hopin,,,prayin i get this no too bad first time,,,an get the bigger tighter nuggsam led ti believe the led,s gie ye.

any help and info wid be most welcome,,,,help me get the best oot ma first led grow,,,so aw you led growers,,chime in an gimme some info,,,,dinnae be shy,,,yer mothers wirnae,,,,,lol,,,,mibbe only the jocks will get that un,,,we,ll see,,,,lol,,,

ish ,e luck an a big yeild man,,,,PEACE ;-]_,

Dan789

Dan789

howday yaw,ll,,
i been growin fur over 15 years noo,,,,an i always used mh blue spec fur veg,,,an hps red fur flower,,,but,i,ve just purchased ma first led light,,,it,s a vander life 2000w led light,,,and was only 62 quid.noo,,,i know fur a fact it aint kickin oot 2000w,,,,but am likin the far less heat,,,and the fact that the lights are plant specific,,,an don,t waste energy wi light the plant dosn,t need,i also like the ir and uv lights in there,,,one ti help em stay healthy,,,the other ti help wi cell division,,,hence they grow quicker.i really m likin em so far,,,but ike i said,,,this is ,ma first grow wi led,s,,,an after 15 years wi hid,s..i got a pretty gid idea o wot i,d get usin em,,,,so i,ll se how i go wi these lights,,,only thing is,,,,,is am no sure o heights fur the light,,,but i,ll keep an eye on ma plants,,,they,ll be the first ti tell me if their no happy,,,,so i,ll either lift,,,or lower the light,,dependin on wot the plants look like.i also got 6 60w ouble headed led row lights fur side lightin,,,so am hopin,,,prayin i get this no too bad first time,,,an get the bigger tighter nuggsam led ti believe the led,s gie ye.

any help and info wid be most welcome,,,,help me get the best oot ma first led grow,,,so aw you led growers,,chime in an gimme some info,,,,dinnae be shy,,,yer mothers wirnae,,,,,lol,,,,mibbe only the jocks will get that un,,,we,ll see,,,,lol,,,

Hey @deke22, better let you in on a farm’ colloquialism, “without a picture, it’s like it didn’t happen”...Lol

P

Pass2TheLeft

howday yaw,ll,,

Its a good question ive found led and cobs can burn plants easy with heat not the issue its hard to tell whats right and its really easy to get your leds close without heat issues. I highly recommend you be cautious start high look for stretch then lower dont start to close looking for burn led and cobs are super strong and without a super expensive par meter its trial and error till you get it tuned in

deke22

deke22

Its a good question ive found led and cobs can burn plants easy with heat not the issue its hard to tell whats right and its really easy to get your leds close without heat issues. I highly recommend you be cautious start high look for stretch then lower dont start to close looking for burn led and cobs are super strong and without a super expensive par meter its trial and error till you get it tuned in
thanks bro,,,thats exactly wot i,m doing,,,starting high,,,and lowering as i go,,watching for any early signs o leaf burn,,,i,m using a smaller fan also,,,i was using a 12 inch ram fan wi ma hid,s,,,but have put in ma wee 6 inch fan now,,.

in scotland,,,the heats a problem aswell,,,in the height o summer,,,trying ti keep a 1.2m tent cool,,while running a 600w hps is a freekin nightmare man,,seriously,i,m thinking the reason their burning,,,with less heat is too fast air movement over the plants,,,,i also have an oil radiator in ma groom,,,as it does get rather cold in scotland,,,and at night wen the lights are oot,,,,i set ma rad ti 22-25 degrees,,,so ma tents temps don,t fluxuate too much,,,for now i seem ti be doing ok,,plants look healthy and happy,,no sign o anythoo,,,as i will post pics in ma diary,,,an comments aboot how i,m finding things wi led,s as opposed ti hid,s,,,so hopefully,,,,others can look and see for themselves how they do.
i was sceptical at switching to led,s,,,but from what i,m reading,,,and watching on you tube,,,led,s are certainly getting much better than they were,,which is a good thing i reckon,,,,i like the fact they have uv and ir lights aswell,,,which i really like. the heat is a big player in scotland aswell,,,,,wen it,s a really hot day in summer,,,running a 600w hps trying ti keep the heat doon is a freekin nightmare,,honestly,,,thats where the led,s will hopefully help aswell,,,,,,in winter,,,i just turn up the wee oil radiator i got in ma groom,,so it,s at 22-25 degrees aw the time,,,which is good.i also read somewhere that,,,wen yer using led,s it,s a good idea ti have cal-mag on hand,,no sure why,,,must be summit ti do wi photosynthasis as the leafs need cal mag,,,but,,being a coco user,,,i always add cl-mag anyhoo,,you need it with coco,,,,,,am also tryin densitys boost for the first time aswell,,,but i aint sure wether ti add the boost wi ma pk,,,or stagger their usage and do one one feed,,,the other the next,,,what you guys think,,,av never used boost before,,,it says you can use it along wi pk,,but i aint taking any chances,,ye know wit these fkrs claims are like,,,,an i don,t wanna nute burn em,,,sod that,,,lol,,,but,,,i,ll work it oot an eventually get it all dialed in,,,wid just be good ti get a crackin grow fi this lot the noo,,,as i was on holiday,,,an this is ma first grow in a while after comin back,,,man,,,i freekin hate butin street weed aswell,,,pisses me right aff,,,10 quid a gramm,,,cheeky fkrs,,,lol,,,so am tryin ti get the best i can oot this grow,,an i always go fur quality over quantity,,,it,s ma smoke,,,i never sell ma weed,,tis mine,,,all mine,,,lol,,,man,,,,i can ramble on wen am stoned eh,,,hehehehe,,,anyhoo,,,thnx fur that bro,,,tis appreciated man,,,,peace ;-}_,

deke22

deke22

lol,,,i know,,,i know,,,,am tryin ti upload pics,,,,well see iof i can get em up today,,,an you,ll see,,,,it IS happening,,,lol,,,peace man ;-_]-
firsat,,,wtf is a cloculismsmism anyhoio????,,,,lol

deke22

deke22

nope,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,look,,,works brilliant,,,,,, see,,,i type the way i type,,,simple

P

Pass2TheLeft

thanks bro,,,thats exactly wot i,m doing,,,starting high,,,and lowering as i go,,watching for any early signs o leaf burn,,,i,m using a smaller fan also,,,i was using a 12 inch ram fan wi ma hid,s,,,but have put in ma wee 6 inch fan now,,.

in scotland,,,the heats a problem aswell,,,in the height o summer,,,trying ti keep a 1.2m tent cool,,while running a 600w hps is a freekin nightmare man,,seriously,i,m thinking the reason their burning,,,with less heat is too fast air movement over the plants,,,,i also have an oil radiator in ma groom,,,as it does get rather cold in scotland,,,and at night wen the lights are oot,,,,i set ma rad ti 22-25 degrees,,,so ma tents temps don,t fluxuate too much,,,for now i seem ti be doing ok,,plants look healthy and happy,,no sign o anythoo,,,as i will post pics in ma diary,,,an comments aboot how i,m finding things wi led,s as opposed ti hid,s,,,so hopefully,,,,others can look and see for themselves how they do.
i was sceptical at switching to led,s,,,but from what i,m reading,,,and watching on you tube,,,led,s are certainly getting much better than they were,,which is a good thing i reckon,,,,i like the fact they have uv and ir lights aswell,,,which i really like. the heat is a big player in scotland aswell,,,,,wen it,s a really hot day in summer,,,running a 600w hps trying ti keep the heat doon is a freekin nightmare,,honestly,,,thats where the led,s will hopefully help aswell,,,,,,in winter,,,i just turn up the wee oil radiator i got in ma groom,,so it,s at 22-25 degrees aw the time,,,which is good.i also read somewhere that,,,wen yer using led,s it,s a good idea ti have cal-mag on hand,,no sure why,,,must be summit ti do wi photosynthasis as the leafs need cal mag,,,but,,being a coco user,,,i always add cl-mag anyhoo,,you need it with coco,,,,,,am also tryin densitys boost for the first time aswell,,,but i aint sure wether ti add the boost wi ma pk,,,or stagger their usage and do one one feed,,,the other the next,,,what you guys think,,,av never used boost before,,,it says you can use it along wi pk,,but i aint taking any chances,,ye know wit these fkrs claims are like,,,,an i don,t wanna nute burn em,,,sod that,,,lol,,,but,,,i,ll work it oot an eventually get it all dialed in,,,wid just be good ti get a crackin grow fi this lot the noo,,,as i was on holiday,,,an this is ma first grow in a while after comin back,,,man,,,i freekin hate butin street weed aswell,,,pisses me right aff,,,10 quid a gramm,,,cheeky fkrs,,,lol,,,so am tryin ti get the best i can oot this grow,,an i always go fur quality over quantity,,,it,s ma smoke,,,i never sell ma weed,,tis mine,,,all mine,,,lol,,,man,,,,i can ramble on wen am stoned eh,,,hehehehe,,,anyhoo,,,thnx fur that bro,,,tis appreciated man,,,,peace ;-}_,
I totally hear you bro i was sceptical as well why change something that wasn't already broken? Lol and yeah the heat was always a issue. Quality is a big concern but when i looked at the trichs under magnification for the first time when switching i was sold and 600watts of draw was better than 1000w hps it was a no brainer lol

deke22

deke22

well,,,am sorry ti hear that dude,,but i am who i am,,,thats jist the way it goes bro

T

TheKoreanKid

It does kinda give me a headache trying to decode that shit lol. I mean, why? lol
Oi bruv,,,, I aint c de issue..,,, cnt ya read de qnz u fookin zest head?,, butter my crumpts n steap ma tea fr all I cur,,, il be half past 6 on ol ben b4 patty wak my nic nac n patty wak ma dogs bone,,, believe me

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Oi bruv,,,, I aint c de issue..,,, cnt ya read de qnz u fookin zest head?,, butter my crumpts n steap ma tea fr all I cur,,, il be half past 6 on ol ben b4 patty wak my nic nac n patty wak ma dogs bone,,, believe me
Lmfao:D:D

deke22

deke22

yeah man,,,

so thats ma very first led light grow in all the years i been growing,,i bought a cheap little number,,,for 38 quid,,,it was a 2000w vander life unit,,,and i must say,,i,m a convert,,,,,and heres why,

firstly,,,being an indoor grower,,,heat is an issue,,an my climate swings,,,so kepeping it normal for both is a bit o a pain,,,,but wi led,s an a oil radiator wi a sensor and setting an yer room never goes above or below the set temp,,,,as the light aint kickin oot enough heat ti heat it ti that temp,,,,basically,,,i aint fightin the eat at all this summer,,,but wi a 600w hps,,,,i,d be looking fur ways ti cool ma room doon,,,it,s only 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m ,,,,so it aint huge an heats up quickly wi a 600w hps,,,,wheras the 2000w led unit,,,am still countin on ma oil rad ti keep the room at 27,,,on a hot day the rad goes off at 27,,,an it sometimes goes ti 30,,,but thats ok,,,,,but ma point is,,,i aint fightin heat wi an led unit.

the lights are plant specific,,,so anything the plant dosn,t need,,,it dosn,t produce,,,hence the lack o heat,,,an led unit dosn,t produce the unwanted white light that produces heat,,,so theyre not as hot,,,they also have ir and uv led,s,,one helps it,s health,,,the other helps with cell divition,,so it grows faster,,.

i used a 2000w for ka first led grow,,,i don,t know the actuall wattage output,,,but judging by the results v,s wot i know a 600w red spec bulb can do wi this strain,,then im happy wi what an led,,my led unit is producing,,,and at the price,,,i,m adding a 1000w vander life to ma next fgrow,,,and topping em,,,to see how that goes,,,i reckon i,ll get a third more,,,this is the 5th time in a row i,ve grown this strain,,,i love it,,,which is just aswell,,,but i,m also trying to see what produces a higher yeild ect,,,so my next grow,,,i,ll be doing this strain again,,,but topping oce and lollipopping,,,,,so i can see how they produce under an led using that method,,,and i,ll compare that ti this grow.

see,,,it is all scientific,,,lol,,,naw it isnae,,,it,s tryin ti get the best bang fur yer buck,,,,lmao,,,,,i want ti be smokin the best weed i can grow,,,,or wots the point???????might aswell grow hay ffs,,,lol,,,,,,,,,sooo,,,anyone with any led light tips,,ie,,hight tips,,,wattage tips,,,,please lemme know man,,,i,d much appreciate any help ya can gie me on this un man,,,

peace ;-}_,

deke22

deke22

thats crackin me up,,,wit is that aw aboot,,,am scottish bro,,,i speak jockaneese,,,thats jist fukin gibberish man

deke22

deke22

I totally hear you bro i was sceptical as well why change something that wasn't already broken? Lol and yeah the heat was always a issue. Quality is a big concern but when i looked at the trichs under magnification for the first time when switching i was sold and 600watts of draw was better than 1000w hps it was a no brainer lol
thats what iu ,ike to hear bro,,,thanks man

deke22

deke22

motherfukers wanna come oan an go oan aboot the way i type,,,rather than the way i grow,,,go look at ma diary,,, master kush ,, ye,ll see i dae jist fine where everything counts,,,,,bollox ti anyone who canny read this,,,,wtf is wrang wi ye??????,,,,,,,,anyhoo,,,it,s a grow forum,,no a fukin english lesson,,,nuff said.

peace ;-}_,

Top Bottom