New to all this... But it's legal now so... Hi Everyone!

• Thread starter William007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

William007

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I am in Southern Ontario Canada and am trying to take advantage of our option to grow a few plants.

It has been 3 weeks into my first outdoor grow with some Autos and I have gathered alot of info here so figured I might as well join and post an intro.

Currently I have a few Juicy Fruit Autos going from Sonoma Seeds and they all germinated and have done well so far best I can tell.

Here they are:
New to all this but its legal now so hi everyone

BudBogart

BudBogart

Hi All,

I am in Southern Ontario Canada and am trying to take advantage of our option to grow a few plants.

It has been 3 weeks into my first outdoor grow with some Autos and I have gathered alot of info here so figured I might as well join and post an intro.

Currently I have a few Juicy Fruit Autos going from Sonoma Seeds and they all germinated and have done well so far best I can tell.

Here they are:
View attachment 883371

Welcome. They all look good!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hi All,

Here they are:
View attachment 883371
Greetings, I'm new here and a Canadian as well, off the Atlantic Coast in Nova Scotia. Our Fall here is too damp and too short for a good grow outdoors. I haven't tried the Auto's I'm still having a hard time with they're done in 90 days or less thing, I've just finished vegging then. Anyways good luck it looks like you're off to a good start

W

William007

Greetings, I'm new here and a Canadian as well, off the Atlantic Coast in Nova Scotia. Our Fall here is too damp and too short for a good grow outdoors. I haven't tried the Auto's I'm still having a hard time with they're done in 90 days or less thing, I've just finished vegging then. Anyways good luck it looks like you're off to a good start

Thanks!

Honestly the unpredictable spring and fall weather here is why I chose to grow some Autos from seed rather than plant clones with a few buddies back in May.

I didn't want to have to keep the clones indoors too long if the spring wasn't great or too wet as it often is, and in the fall there is often rain again and I just don't want to risk all that effort. I know many people do it but for my first grow I just wanted things to be simple as possible and to maximize conditions for success.

As far as the time and the yields are concerned I definitely don't expect to get the same yield as my buddies 4 foot Sativa that is just starting to flower, but this is all experimental.

I plan on starting an indoor grow shortly after I figure this one out. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom