New to all this. It’s a pleasure to join the community. Any advice on the lamp I have posted ✌️

• Thread starter Aldog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aldog

Aldog

Hi guys stumbled across this forum while doing some research last night. Iv just purchased a few OG kush seeds and brought some of the bits today. I come across this lamp today and wondered if I could use this for the nursery or would this be to hot. Any advice would be great

New to all this its a pleasure to join the community any advice on the lamp i have posted
Aldog

Aldog

Thats just a bulb,not the whole light,u need a t5 fixture or a cfl for starting young uns for the easiest and best results.76
Sorry I didn’t mention I have a ballast, another 250w duel spectrum hps lamp and going to be doing it in a 2x2x6 I just thought that this being 2000k I could use this. I’ll go ahead and get myself a cfl lamp. Thanks for the advice I appreciate it ✌️

Aldog

Aldog

I ended up using two 125w CFL lamps 1x 6400k and the other 2700k so 250w in total. it’s been growing for 1 month now and I have left the lights on 24 hours a day. I’m thinking of adding another light in the tent. Possibly a 300w led to possibly get the best light exposure to the leaves and I’m thinking to maybe start giving the plant a 6 hour break from sunlight. Any advise would be appreciated 😁

Aldog

Aldog

I ended up using two 125w CFL lamps 1x 6400k and the other 2700k so 250w in total. it’s been growing for 1 month now and I have left the lights on 24 hours a day. I’m thinking of adding another light in the tent. Possibly a 300w led to possibly get the best light exposure to the leaves and I’m thinking to maybe start giving the plant a 6 hour break from sunlight. Any advise would be appreciated

dire wolf

dire wolf

I ended up using two 125w CFL lamps 1x 6400k and the other 2700k so 250w in total. it’s been growing for 1 month now and I have left the lights on 24 hours a day. I’m thinking of adding another light in the tent. Possibly a 300w led to possibly get the best light exposure to the leaves and I’m thinking to maybe start giving the plant a 6 hour break from sunlight. Any advise would be appreciated
Definitely give it the 6 hour break , I've done both light schedules and almost always found my plants are way happier with a rest .....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey Aldog , your plant looks pretty happy , what medium is she growing in ?

Aldog

Aldog

Definitely give it the 6 hour break , I've done both light schedules and almost always found my plants are way happier with a rest ....would you recommend that I start doing it straight away as iv Not done 24 hours of light before and didn’t want to risk stressing the plant out

Aldog

Aldog

Looking good so far
I can’t wait until it buds. This plant is the incredible bulk so I’m hoping that I can get some massive buds from it. I’m just not sure if the 250w worth of cfl is going to be enough however it is 25degrees in the tent. Maybe the led light I have could give the plant/ leaves that little bit extra photosynthesis it needs

dire wolf

dire wolf

I can’t wait until it buds. This plant is the incredible bulk so I’m hoping that I can get some massive buds from it. I’m just not sure if the 250w worth of cfl is going to be enough however it is 25degrees in the tent. Maybe the led light I have could give the plant/ leaves that little bit extra photosynthesis it needs
Yea that hp sodium would be the way to go but 2 x2 could be rough ......
Might try it if you have 6 ft headspace and can leave it ope with chilled air in a dark room ? But prob be a pain , set up the led , give it a shot
What strain is it ?

Aldog

Aldog

Looking good so far
I can’t wait until it buds. This plant is the incredible bulk so I’m hoping that I can get some massive buds from it. I’m just not sure if the 250w worth of cfl is going to be enough however it is 25degrees in the tent. Maybe the led light I have could give the plant/ leaves that little bit extra photosynthesis it
Looking good so
Yea that hp sodium would be the way to go but 2 x2 could be rough ......
Might try it if you have 6 ft headspace and can leave it ope with chilled air in a dark room ? But prob be a pain , set up the led , give it a shot
What strain is it ?
Dr Kripplers incredible bulk. I do have a 250w HPS but due to the heat it kicks out. I can’t control the humidity properly in the tent so I’m thinking if I add an led the humidity will stay about the same and the temperature should only jump up to around 27 degrees

dire wolf

dire wolf

I can’t wait until it buds. This plant is the incredible bulk so I’m hoping that I can get some massive buds from it. I’m just not sure if the 250w worth of cfl is going to be enough however it is 25degrees in the tent. Maybe the led light I have could give the plant/ leaves that little bit extra photosynthesis it

Dr Kripplers incredible bulk. I do have a 250w HPS but due to the heat it kicks out. I can’t control the humidity properly in the tent so I’m thinking if I add an led the humidity will stay about the same and the temperature should only jump up to around 27 degrees
Sounds good , how old is the plant

Aldog

Aldog

Stem seems to be a lot thin But I’m hoping next week it gets to the size where the netting will help support it

Latest posts

Top Bottom