New to autos, indoor, and dwc, trying a lil of each lol...how's my grow?

• Thread starter T22HOLTZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T22HOLTZ

T22HOLTZ

Hi, I just started a few different auto strains, one in dwc. All Indoors and never tried either before. Love some Input and knowledge. Thanks everyone

New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 2
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 3
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 4
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 5
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 6
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 7
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 8
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 9
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 10
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 11
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 12
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 13
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 14
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 15
New to autos indoor and dwc trying a lil of each lolhows my grow 16
T22HOLTZ

T22HOLTZ

What are you guys think of the few pictures of the leaves? I'm thinking maybe nitrogen or or calcium maybe I do not use Cal mag I only use my pH water that is a pvm of 150. I'm using GH trio along with Geo bio room although twice now they sent me the 011 NPK ratio instead of 111 two bigger plants were sprouted on the 13th and then 5 days after for one group and then 5 days after that for another making the oldest today around 26 days old. Have a 400 watt LED light with a 4-in inline fan and private filter put a picture of my 10th and humidity I have a 4x4x I think 6 1/2ft. I'm using 5 gallon fabric pots for most but also 5 gallon plastic pots for some with one I believe three gallon pot. Water with a PPM around 3:50 to 400 and I let my pH go anywhere from 62 to 68. Did have my light at 28 in for a couple days maybe 27 but I started noticing that tips for getting burnt kind of curling a little bit so I just moved it back up to 30 where I've had it since sprouting. Dwc I've been keeping at 58 and trying my best without a chiller to keep my temps around 68 although they've gone up to 75 a few times I just add ice cubes when needed and that one's about 10 days old. Some will still be moved outside I just haven't had time yet along with the other ones that I have outside already that have already been moved that I'm a lot more comfortable with lol. Any thoughts on what could be changing leaf color? Also, welcome toy grow. Plan on making some more detailed videos and also showing my outdoor grow.... sry, my soil is ff happy frog on all fabric but ran out and couldn't get more so had to mix in mg performance organics but didn't trust it so mixed other with pro mix organic with myco. I labeled each so I can see what different soil does to plants. If need more info just lmk

T22HOLTZ

T22HOLTZ

What are you guys think of the few pictures of the leaves? I'm thinking maybe nitrogen or or calcium maybe I do not use Cal mag I only use my pH water that is a pvm of 150. I'm using GH trio along with Geo bio room although twice now they sent me the 011 NPK ratio instead of 111 two bigger plants were sprouted on the 13th and then 5 days after for one group and then 5 days after that for another making the oldest today around 26 days old. Have a 400 watt LED light with a 4-in inline fan and private filter put a picture of my 10th and humidity I have a 4x4x I think 6 1/2ft. I'm using 5 gallon fabric pots for most but also 5 gallon plastic pots for some with one I believe three gallon pot. Water with a PPM around 3:50 to 400 and I let my pH go anywhere from 62 to 68. Did have my light at 28 in for a couple days maybe 27 but I started noticing that tips for getting burnt kind of curling a little bit so I just moved it back up to 30 where I've had it since sprouting. Dwc I've been keeping at 58 and trying my best without a chiller to keep my temps around 68 although they've gone up to 75 a few times I just add ice cubes when needed and that one's about 10 days old. Some will still be moved outside I just haven't had time yet along with the other ones that I have outside already that have already been moved that I'm a lot more comfortable with lol. Any thoughts on what could be changing leaf color? Also, welcome toy grow. Plan on making some more detailed videos and also showing my outdoor grow.... sry, my soil is ff happy frog on all fabric but ran out and couldn't get more so had to mix in mg performance organics but didn't trust it so mixed other with pro mix organic with myco. I labeled each so I can see what different soil does to plants. If need more info just lmk
Sry meant my tap water with ppm of 150 and Ph'd to around 6.8

B

buhdda

Do you wait for 24 hrs after filling it up that will clear a lot of that, which I've been reading on, so far I have been watching this professor from Utah state university about growing indoors, he's quite helpful in my growth so far told me a lot of issues revolving P.P.F.D converting it to D.F.I etc, very interesting & knowledgable

Top Bottom