New to COCO looking to add teas\switch cannaline nutes possibly

• Thread starter SWEETPIA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SWEETPIA

SWEETPIA

Looking to start using teas in my coco, hopefully replacing boost\zym from my cannanute line. My results weren't exactly what I wanted, so I've done extensive research and am making some changes to the environment. This includes getting rid of the pesky $$$$$$$$ nutes, I'm over spending $200 on stuff I don't feel is properly feeding my plants anyway. a&b and rhizo are amazing, i love them and am most likely keeping all of them. Their prices aren't ridiculous and it is the BEST a&b I have yet to find for plants. Most stability in that form, pk 1314 does wonders - I am debating on replacing this because I want more mass but I seen the difference with this nute. HOWEVER I could have had millions more trichomes and I feel no matter what I did with my water my plants always struggled when I had zym in there (IDK WHY). Not like excessively but growers understand a happy\healthy plant from a decent\healthy plant, ya know?

There is so much knowledge of teas out there and I started in a soil set up and my coco has done wonders since. So I dont want to act like I'm not getting what I set out to get with it, I just want better. I feel that I have this down pat for the most part and want to work on bettering what I have now.

I have found a base tea that I feel comfortable with - alfalfa, molasses, earth worm castings, kelp (do I need this if I'm keeping rhizo? is it better than rhizo? i love rhizo haha)

Now, I'm struggling because cannaboost has L amino acids > should I add this as well?
Do you have a specific tea you use to boost trichomes A LOT? Possibly assist in mass?

One more question - the super super sweetness we've been getting from our plants - its natural from the strains, but boyboyboy is it nice - is this something alfalfa and molasses can do themselves or should I be adding something like budcandy or trichonator to my coco so I'm not 100% removing those nutes?

Also anyone cleared a pound in a 4x4???? I'm experimenting with that HARD right now hahaa

Top Bottom