New to forum. RDWC fan!

• Thread starter Nine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nine

Nine

Finally took the leap to join a forum, and look forward to sharing and learning all things RDWC, with a particular view towards large scale commercial production. Anyone out there doing this?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Finally took the leap to join a forum, and look forward to sharing and learning all things RDWC, with a particular view towards large scale commercial production. Anyone out there doing this?
Welcome to the Farm. Love the RDWC stuff to the fullest. Planning on a grow diary for us to follow along?

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Follow @Aqua Man. Just sayin. The dude knows his stuff and is quite helpful.

Nine

Nine

Thank you so much for your replies, and Aquaman, I have read some of your stuff... very informative. This is actually the first forum I’ve ever joined, I have always preferred to be a lurker on othe sites, but needed to join here in order to access the info. Not sure about posting a grow journal at this time as I’m currently working under the parameters of a non disclosure agreement. I suppose at this stage I’m more interested in being able to access information, and possibly throw my two cents in where appropriate. I’m very interested in the challenges faced, particularly in a large scale commercial operation, as opposed to success stories (although they are reassuring lol) as I prefer to have a knowledge base that prepares me for any challenges before they happen. I am hoping to stand on the shoulders of giants! There are certainly some here, the knowledge base is incredible.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thank you so much for your replies, and Aquaman, I have read some of your stuff... very informative. This is actually the first forum I’ve ever joined, I have always preferred to be a lurker on othe sites, but needed to join here in order to access the info. Not sure about posting a grow journal at this time as I’m currently working under the parameters of a non disclosure agreement. I suppose at this stage I’m more interested in being able to access information, and possibly throw my two cents in where appropriate. I’m very interested in the challenges faced, particularly in a large scale commercial operation, as opposed to success stories (although they are reassuring lol) as I prefer to have a knowledge base that prepares me for any challenges before they happen. I am hoping to stand on the shoulders of giants! There are certainly some here, the knowledge base is incredible.
There are lots of great articles and Journals to read through here. Some great discussions and great growers also. Don't be shy to get involved in them and help out others with your knowledge. Debates are usually civil and informative just how we like it at the Farm

Top Bottom