New to forum

• Thread starter Tincandtoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tincandtoke

Tincandtoke

Hi, I am new to the forum, do not grow, yet! Right now I am working in edibles, focusing on molecular gastronomy. Have tried infusing simple syrup for beverages, dessert toppings etc. using cannabis tincture. Some decent success bonding the sugar/water and cannabis oil with gums like xanthan (perfected xanthan to be exact). Currently using a product called 210S to see if I can make the syrup in volume. Hoping to find someone with similar interest in edibles.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Hey tincandtoke,

Ive got to say, i know nothing about what youre doing, but its very very cool. I enjoy edibles every so often and i love trying new cannabis items, such as the drinks, candies etc. Although, i have no experience in making them. Ive made a couple batches of butter and thats about it lol. I can guarantee there is somebody here at THCFarmer that is going to take high interest in what you're doing with edibles. We have a lot of smart, smart gardeners here who can do amazing things with cannabis that im sure would love to ask you about your creations. Enjoy your time here at THCFarmer, we're glad to have you.

If you end up producing anything cool and unique, or even already have, feel free to post some pictures of your creations. I know id like to see them.
- CG

Top Bottom