New to forum

• Thread starter Og_punkgenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Hey all Just joined about an hour ago. I've been growing for a number of years outdoor in the 80's and 90's in 2002 i started doing indoor in my garage. In 2005 i went through chemo and a bone marrow transplant and started making inroads to sell my hvac biz and do this for a living. I started growing for people I met in the oncology ward going through chemo and it kind of grew from there. Last year I got my licensI started growing for people I met in the oncology ward going through chemo and it kind of grew from there. I'm one of those weirdos that can say that this plant saved my life and my life is canna 24/7. I'm not really a Internet guy, but I figured if I was going to do anything I might as well do it around some thing I love, so here I am. I hope you are all well

Rooke

Rooke

Hey all Just joined about an hour ago. I've been growing for a number of years outdoor in the 80's and 90's in 2002 i started doing indoor in my garage. In 2005 i went through chemo and a bone marrow transplant and started making inroads to sell my hvac biz and do this for a living. I started growing for people I met in the oncology ward going through chemo and it kind of grew from there. Last year I got my licensI started growing for people I met in the oncology ward going through chemo and it kind of grew from there. I'm one of those weirdos that can say that this plant saved my life and my life is canna 24/7. I'm not really a Internet guy, but I figured if I was going to do anything I might as well do it around some thing I love, so here I am. I hope you are all well
Welcome to the farm so good to hear you’re doing well! Sure sounds like you love the plant as much as I do! Stay safe !

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i love the story! godspeed with your endeavors.

are you growing anything now? post lots of pics!

if you have any questions on posting or using the site we can help. even if you are not such an internet guy, it gets easy as you post. these guys here can really help and make a difference!

Cypress66

Cypress66

Welcome from cypress that is some story glad you are looking at it positively my father has lukiemia and he has been through the chemotherapy which was very hard for him but it has kept him alive and he is in remission now and i nearly had him going to try cannabis instead of the medicine they prescribed which he has sickness with but he has declined very old fashioned about things like that but at one point he was willing to but I will keep trying on that one but that’s great what you’re doing for you and others that you are helping would love to grow as a living there is so much pleasure in the whole process of growing and growing is a great way of relaxation and passion for your plants that you have nurtured great hobby for me wish I had started years ago instead of paying for it for so long anyway all the best to you peace ✌️

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Welcome from cypress that is some story glad you are looking at it positively my father has lukiemia and he has been through the chemotherapy which was very hard for him but it has kept him alive and he is in remission now and i nearly had him going to try cannabis instead of the medicine they prescribed which he has sickness with but he has declined very old fashioned about things like that but at one point he was willing to but I will keep trying on that one but that’s great what you’re doing for you and others that you are helping would love to grow as a living there is so much pleasure in the whole process of growing and growing is a great way of relaxation and passion for your plants that you have nurtured great hobby for me wish I had started years ago instead of paying for it for so long anyway all the best to you peace ✌️
Right on man, I hope that whatever your dad needs he gets. My mom was like that, but she uses it now because she has rheumatoid arthritis and it's helpful for the pain. I tried to get her to smoke it for a long time, but she refused. But for whatever reason she was willing to try edibles. She's in her 80's and was brought up being told that it was bad. And somehow smoking it was a little much for her to comsider, but the edibles were somehow OK for her to try.

WeBeGrowinMon

WeBeGrowinMon

Welcome! Hope you're doing well! I joined myself not too long ago as this is my first grow. I've smoked for over a decade now, but only got into growing just a few months ago for my Father who was diagnosed with cancer, having a medicinal marijuana card doesn't do any good when NYS tries to charge some 100+ dollars for a 1 gram cartridge lol, absolutely ridiculous. It's awesome to turn something you seem to love doing into something that help so many people, Best of health and GL!

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Welcome! Hope you're doing well! I joined myself not too long ago as this is my first grow. I've smoked for over a decade now, but only got into growing just a few months ago for my Father who was diagnosed with cancer, having a medicinal marijuana card doesn't do any good when NYS tries to charge some 100+ dollars for a 1 gram cartridge lol, absolutely ridiculous. It's awesome to turn something you seem to love doing into something that help so many people, Best of health and GL!
Thanks man 🤙

garybo

garybo

Hey all Just joined about an hour ago. I've been growing for a number of years outdoor in the 80's and 90's in 2002 i started doing indoor in my garage. In 2005 i went through chemo and a bone marrow transplant and started making inroads
Congrats on surviving your marrow transplant and welcome aboard to our forum. There are a lot of farmers including yours truly, that are into the medical side of pot. Perhaps you can share some of your experiences with us.

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Congrats on surviving your marrow transplant and welcome aboard to our forum. There are a lot of farmers including yours truly, that are into the medical side of pot. Perhaps you can share some of your experiences with us.
Thank you man, i'm glad I'm in good company.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Right on man, I hope that whatever your dad needs he gets. My mom was like that, but she uses it now because she has rheumatoid arthritis and it's helpful for the pain. I tried to get her to smoke it for a long time, but she refused. But for whatever reason she was willing to try edibles. She's in her 80's and was brought up being told that it was bad. And somehow smoking it was a little much for her to comsider, but the edibles were somehow OK for her to try.
Yeah I have severe arthritis in my knees so does my mother and she has smoked with me before but only a little bit it wasn’t so widespread in there younger days and all the misinformation that sourounds it was what people were and still are listening to lots of people who are of the opinion that drugs are drugs and that’s the end of it but it is getting better now people are starting to get some better information about the plants benefits wonderful herb that it is peace ✌️

OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

Yeah I have severe arthritis in my knees so does my mother and she has smoked with me before but only a little bit it wasn’t so widespread in there younger days and all the misinformation that sourounds it was what people were and still are listening to lots of people who are of the opinion that drugs are drugs and that’s the end of it but it is getting better now people are starting to get some better information about the plants benefits wonderful herb that it is peace ✌️
things change slowly among the over 75 year old crew to many devils weed info murshels!

Cypress66

Cypress66

things change slowly among the over 75 year old crew to many devils weed info murshels!
Tis lucifer in a flower i am telling thee the truth you will end up with a needle in your eyeball when judgement day is here

Cypress66

Cypress66

this is your brain... this is your brain on marijuana... use to love those ads back in the 70s
Take too much acid and you can go blind from staring into the sun and a normally quiet and reserved man smokes a marijuana cigarette and then becomes a complete psycho and kills his whole family and he remembers nothing about it tell bill Clinton to go and inhale give me love when iput the flame on ya

Latest posts

Top Bottom