New to Gardening

• Thread starter Amesisme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Hey there! I am VERY new to gardening-I am fascinated by it. Hope to get better and learn a little something along the way. I honestly don’t have anything to post (maybe one day) just saying hello for now.
Welcome. Pick up some basil seeds and start growing. You'll learn a bunch without wasting expensive cannabis seeds. 😉

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Hey there! I am VERY new to gardening-I am fascinated by it. Hope to get better and learn a little something along the way. I honestly don’t have anything to post (maybe one day) just saying hello for now.
Hello there
This is a great place for info , my first grow and they are helping me a ton and it is great to see the pics too.
Ph on everything is a must, I have digital ph meter about 16.00, I use soli fox farms ocean floor and a little coco coir mixed in, you can Use th fox farms and not have to do any nutrients for a few months, temp too, I run mine at 80 daytime lights on and about 70 nights, started using full spectrum 300 wt LED and then added another of the same to have a total of 600 watts, i growing some indica and sativa hybrids in a 2x 4 x60 grow tent..I knkw a little so far but these people will inform you of their dos and donts
H@ppy growing

A

Amesisme

Hello there
This is a great place for info , my first grow and they are helping me a ton and it is great to see the pics too.
Ph on everything is a must, I have digital ph meter about 16.00, I use soli fox farms ocean floor and a little coco coir mixed in, you can Use th fox farms and not have to do any nutrients for a few months, temp too, I run mine at 80 daytime lights on and about 70 nights, started using full spectrum 300 wt LED and then added another of the same to have a total of 600 watts, i growing some indica and sativa hybrids in a 2x 4 x60 grow tent..I knkw a little so far but these people will inform you of their dos and donts
H@ppy growing
Thank you! Great information!

Top Bottom