New to Growing and thot it would be helpful to join a forum.

• Thread starter KillaKronik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KillaKronik

KillaKronik

Hi im new to the forum and growing in general. I have a grow started and have 4 plants in flower and a few in veg to replace them when they are ready to harvest.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Welcome! You came to the right place if you ever need some guidance. There are soooo many great growers on here who thankfully take the time to share their wisdom with us 😎
So, any pics or info beyond that you are growing? 😊 Like what strains? What kind of lights are you using? Do you grow in tents? How big are they? Nutes?

KillaKronik

KillaKronik

On my android if i go to the gallery it lets me select multiple. 💁 might just depend on the device you use
Im on a pc and its only letting me drag and drop one at a time. Im sure theres a way to post multiple but im a computer idiotlol

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Try selecting more than one at a time. Hold cntrl and left click the ones you want to highlight multiple then drag over
Im on a pc and its only letting me drag and drop one at a time. Im sure theres a way to post multiple but im a computer idiotlol

KillaKronik

KillaKronik

Try selecting more than one at a time. Hold cntrl and left click the ones you want to highlight multiple then drag over
Thats what i thot would work but its not for me. I also put pics in a folder and tried the upload route and that only showed one pic also.

KillaKronik

KillaKronik

Welcome! You came to the right place if you ever need some guidance. There are soooo many great growers on here who thankfully take the time to share their wisdom with us 😎
So, any pics or info beyond that you are growing? 😊 Like what strains? What kind of lights are you using? Do you grow in tents? How big are they? Nutes?
Flowering 3 Killer Kush, and one King kush, one White Rino goin into flower soon with a few Killer Kush clones.[Once i get to hanging new samsung led boards That are going Right beside my 600w hps. Growing in Pro Mix HP with added perlite. Gh flora 3 part, cal mag sup, silicate, epsom, molasses,big bud, bud candy, kool bloom, overdrive on next feeding. 3 feet tall at this point im guessing.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm , got some nice looking ladies , hope you enjoy the site . O d .

Top Bottom