New to Growing in the Valley of the Sun

• Thread starter Erfling
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Looks good for a first time, I’m a hydroponics dude so I won’t be lending much advice lol but I will say this, when I first started into indoor soil grows I used 70/30 coco/lite with a cheap 110w blurple and it was actually easier grow than my DWC.

Rooke

Rooke

Hey.. Erfling.

I'm very happy I've stumbled onto this cultivation network. I don't have anybody to talk cultivation with mostly due to not being very social. I haven't met anybody since moving here 7 years ago so I'm hoping this will fill that void. I'm now able to legally grow my own crop and since AZ went recreational, I haven't enjoyed going to the MMJ dispensaries like I used to so I decided to take responsibility for my own needs and cultivate like everybody else on THC Farmer. This is a great forum, btw. I spent 6 weeks reading and gathering information before starting my hobby farm. I would have gained much more knowledge had I found this place before I planted.

I'm my wife's only child and my allowance is well funded, so I invested for the long haul. I figure if I buy quality products then my failures will be just that, my failures and not because of the products I bought. I can still afford cannabis monthly until I'm self-sufficient, which is great because I'm not having beginner's luck. Bruce Banner autos never popped, luckily the Cindy Jack autos did. I had to go out of town for 4 days while my mother-in-law made it rain in my tent for 2 days. Now, one plant doesn't look like the other and each have their own issues. It's a challenge but eventually I'll succeed. I'm hoping to up my game by reading about other growers' mistakes before I make them and maybe get some feedback on how to fix or avoid my own problems.

Thank you for reading my introduction. I hope to be an adequate cannabis farmer someday.
Welcome to the farm 🤛 this is where the journey begins there’s a wealth of info and friends to be had here. And tons of good laughs we all love to grow!!!

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Photos start counting when you change the light to 12-12

Doesn't everyone harvest early?

Arbitrary numerics take the stone out the stoner real quick. Literally no reason to introduce useless numbers to your grow, it's just going to make you overlook something important, like Brix° or vpd. It's like these fat asses who weigh themselves twice a day instead of exercising.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Doesn't everyone harvest early?

Arbitrary numerics take the stone out the stoner real quick. Literally no reason to introduce useless numbers to your grow, it's just going to make you overlook something important, like Brix° or vpd. It's like these fat asses who weigh themselves twice a day instead of exercising.
Kinda helpful and true.... now let's work on that positivity. Still useful to a newer grower to have an idea when to really start paying attention.

Top Bottom