New to growing, plant issues

• Thread starter Edmgrower6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edmgrower6

Edmgrower6

Hi I'm Dillon, new to growing, as this is my second batch.
6x6 tent,. led 800 watt light. Using CX horticulture nutes. Hydro DWC system

This tent has all the same plant type in it as there all clones from the same momma.
Week 6 currently: EC - 2.4, ph - 6.2
The majority of plants have browning edges and some of the hairs are going red fast.
2 other plants are going yellow with a purple on the top fan leaves only.

From reading it seems the browning edges are potassium deficiency.
Not a clue why the purple is happening as room is at 75 degrees, so not cold. Any help is much appreciated

New to growing plant issues
New to growing plant issues 2
New to growing plant issues 3
New to growing plant issues 4
Last edited:
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Phosphorus is most likely blocked/unavailable. The purple is also from this, not the temps. I would start with a lower PH first. Down to 5.5-5.8

Also make sure you're not accidentally giving too many minors like calcium, iron and boron which can be blockers. Your EC could be slightly too high for your setup.

Phosphorus also needs nitrogen to be absorbed so if that is cut too much in flower it could be causing imbalance.

Hope that helps get you pointed it the right direction. 👍

Edmgrower6

Edmgrower6

Phosphorus is most likely blocked/unavailable. The purple is also from this, not the temps. I would start with a lower PH first. Down to 5.5-5.8

Also make sure you're not accidentally giving too many minors like calcium, iron and boron which can be blockers. Your EC could be slightly too high for your setup.

Phosphorus also needs nitrogen to be absorbed so if that is cut too much in flower it could be causing imbalance.

Hope that helps get you pointed it the right direction. 👍
So much to learn with growing, it's fun but challenging. Thank you very much for the response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom