New To Here... Fresh Harvest

• Thread starter Scooba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

What made you decide to wet trim? Strain? How big is she? And how long did you veg her? Just wondering fellow pot smoker. Them nugs look great for pressing. Puddle of purple gold. Strain purple or low temps?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Damn yall I was around 40-45,I usually take 80-85% as water weight. You want around 10% moisture content left in buds give or take a few percent,that's what I've always heard.

Dry is usually 25% of wet. Only bothered to weigh one and another once and it was about 25%. Wouldn't bother if I didn't read it somewhere before.

Smerb

Smerb

Yeah that happens quite a bit sometimes,maybe he will comeback and post his dry weight,as long as he doesn't say its anything over 2zips lol
Oh you mean the fat sack guy,haha. I'm not going to lie weight can be embarrassing to show if not happy with. You know as well as I know, it happens. I have a half pound not trimmed sitting for a week so far. I may be getting 2 stoned.

Scooba

Scooba

What made you decide to wet trim? Strain? How big is she? And how long did you veg her? Just wondering fellow pot smoker. Them nugs look great for pressing. Puddle of purple gold. Strain purple or low temps?
As far as wet trim... It’s easier to deal with before the dry shrink. Creates a more even dry. Also I love having the trim to make edibles.
Unknown strain. Tried to pop 6 seeds. Only 4 sprouted. Only 1 was female. Ouch I know. Lol
Screen size is 22”x32” now 22”x22” as I chopped the buds that were done. Tent has a partition that I put in and did my drying in.
Vegged for about 60 days total with cfl for 40 days before new set up arrived. MH was broken so had to finish veg with HPS
I’m guessing purple due to temps as they got down to 62 f at night.
Thanks for the reply!!!

Last edited:
Scooba

Scooba

Looks good,why did you take a wet weight?? Should get you just over an oz dry.
I always take a wet weight to figure out how much water intake happens for drying out vs keeping wet before harvesting. Usually right around 75% loss and this about spot on. 61 grams dry from first cut

FD0F08E4 9352 4519 AF1B 5C94665A78D5
Scooba

Scooba

K guys I’m here and am perfectly happy with results. Lol. Like in previous post thought I’d get notifications if anyone replies as I typically use grasscity. Had some stuff I was inquiring about and found all this. Very sorry for the delay. Lol.
For plant still have more than half left to harvest. Still hoping for 1/2 lb total dry.

0980350D 55B0 4BC0 939F 6B0EE5751FEC
Top Bottom