New to indoor growing and this is happening

• Thread starter Bomeray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bomeray

Bomeray

So i just recently started growing indoors and this is my first time doing it, i have 5 600w lights in a 8x4x6 tent. After noticing this on the leaves i raised the lights to 32in above the plants and turned off 2 of the 5 lights. Is this because i had too many lights on them? Or what could be causing it

New to indoor growing and this is happening
New to indoor growing and this is happening 2
New to indoor growing and this is happening 3
Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Transplant it into good dirt and perlite. water with plain water when the pot feels light. She’ll be back on her feet in no time. Don’t go chasing deficiencies with a bunch of ferts. Good balanced dirt and water.

Bomeray

Bomeray

These were all clones in rock wool that i just transplanted to soil last week. Do you think it’s just shock from transplanting ?

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

I thought they might be clones. I think its just all weird from not having roots for a couple weeks. It will bounce back.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ya i think in your case either the light burned the leaves or the end of your joint..
some of your serrated edges were stating to curl up to.
try keeping humidity 55-65%

growsince79

growsince79

Transplant it into good dirt and perlite. water with plain water when the pot feels light. She’ll be back on her feet in no time. Don’t go chasing deficiencies with a bunch of ferts. Good balanced dirt and water.
+1 and raise that blurple until it gets better. Watch the overwatering.

Top Bottom