New to Organic where do I Start

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Elbow

Vince, yes, he invented the seed drill too...

here's my contribution then,
New to Organic where do I Start,
Your soil. in Organic farming, the soil is the #1 concern. the part of soil that is the main focus on most Organic farmers in the compost component. w/o a quality compost in the mix, growing cannabis can be like a dog chasing it's tail.

quality compost has a high CeC, high microbe count, high nutrient availability, depending on food stock, but even a quality compost made from horse bedding has a good major and minor nutrient value... even boron.

organic no-till practices leaves the bacteria and fungus alone to continue doing what they are supposed to do... what they have evolved millions of years to do... cycle nutrients efficiently.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Wasn't Jethro Tull the original pioneer of the no till method?
no they were a rock band in the 70's man, damn good 1 2..just keepin in real bra:happy:
ive been told in my younger days i resembled ian anderson

S

slap14

no they were a rock band in the 70's man, damn good 1 2..just keepin in real bra:happy:
ive been told in my younger days i resembled ian anderson

Aqualung;)

Any band that can use a flute and still rock has gotta be cool:)

Slap

spacebomb

spacebomb

Have you looked into, subbcools supersoil mate?. Its GREAT. he pulls 10 , 12 ounces per plant with his (PRETTY easy to make ).he gets that with ONLY WATER. ITS COOL AS HELL MAN. I USE IT NOW AND BOY IS IT GOOD. Iv DOUBLED UP. ABOUT 6 8, PER PLANT ..THAT'S NOT TO BAD. PLUS TGA GENETICS ARE COOL. THERE SOME OF THE BEST. I. M. H. O , IF YOU WANT THE THREAD ASK ME AND I PUT IT UP. :-).. MY GUESS IS YOU ALREADY KNOW IT. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ORGANIC ENDEVOUR BROTHER .STAY SAFE AND KEEP IT GREEN. AND HASHY, ?...LOL. .

B

BUDSKEE420

as far as teas never worked with em befor but in week 7 of veg im about to use veganic special sauce. microbial tea. I'm real interested to see what happens. (og tea.com) third grow newbie but I'm here and I'll keep ya posted. stay medicated

Top Bottom