New to site and looking to expand my knowledge.

• Thread starter Mixie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mixie

Mixie

Hi everyone. My name is Mixie and I am new to growing and I have to say I thinks it’s going pretty good so far. This is my first plant. Not gonna grow another one until I learn more. Don’t want to make any mistakes although I know plant problems can creep up and that’s to be expected but maybe I’ll get lucky and have a very healthy first plant.

New to site and looking to expand my knowledge
Mixie

Mixie

The damage on the leaves that you see is from frost. I brought the plant indoors and it seems to be growing pretty well. I have my grow lights and a fan blowing on my plant, I read in a Marijuana Grow book, that states a fan blowing on the plant increases the plants vitality which in turn grows more leaves, more growth and a stronger plant. I am growing a 24-0 lighting, 24 hr lighting and the plant is responding nice. Definitely see increased growth.

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Welcome to the Farm!! 😎 ✌

Air movement is needed, but too much can cause leaf damage. There are mixed opinions on the light schedule business, but feeding/watering schedule and methods seem to be the most important part to focus on.

Good luck!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom