New to SOG. Looking for peace of mind.

• Thread starter ClearwaterMiller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ClearwaterMiller

ClearwaterMiller

I usually grow less plants than this but I am trying a more SOG approach this round. Well rooted clones were let veg for 4 days then flipped to 12/12.

The picture is at day 21 of 12/12. You can see that near the lower section there is a lot of developing bud sites.

My fear is that this turns into a massive clump of buds that will be susceptible to bud rot.

Anyone ever dealt with this? Any advice? Am I just looking for something to worry about?
New to sog looking for peace of mind

Observationist

Observationist

I usually grow less plants than this but I am trying a more SOG approach this round. Well rooted clones were let veg for 4 days then flipped to 12/12.

The picture is at day 21 of 12/12. You can see that near the lower section there is a lot of developing bud sites.

My fear is that this turns into a massive clump of buds that will be susceptible to bud rot.

Anyone ever dealt with this? Any advice? Am I just looking for something to worry about?View attachment 1307542
Well if you have to worry then I AM FUCKED

Lmao

Observationist

Observationist

I don’t see anything to worry about besides “larf” lol

If worried about it or can keep under 60rh you can always lollipop on the edge of being a little late though maybe

Last edited:
ClearwaterMiller

ClearwaterMiller

I don’t see anything to worry about besides “larf” lol

If worried about it or can keep under 60rh you can always lollipop on the edge of being a little late though maybe
I always do major defoliation at days 21 and 42. Hoping that the plants being so short I will have lots of light penetration down low and minimal larf.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

To me a sog grow used to be a shitload of clones with just 1 single cola on each growing fatties to me you would of been better off training em flat and lowering the light on em stop em stretching so much wide flatter canopy produces more than tall Christmas tree shape plants I’m not quite sold on the heavy defol either but overall they healthy n looks like u have a nice clean setup good luck👍

Top Bottom