New to THC Farmer, grower, seed producer, seed supplier.

• Thread starter Green_Bambino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Green_Bambino

Green_Bambino

Hi, everyone I've been growing and producing new strains for the past few years. I wholesale my seeds but also retail, coming up with something new all the time, I have about 25 strains available at the moment. Feminized, Regular, CBD, and Auto Flower, you can check out my Instagram for updates on newly available strains from old-school to new hybrids. Shipping Internationally.

Last edited by a moderator:
gristle

gristle

Can you describe how the og purple turns out. I like the lineage but curious as to how the cross expresses. Looking for some true purple gas/funk. I like your style tho, got some bangers in there.

Green_Bambino

Green_Bambino

The Ayahuasca Purple produces lots of Oil the buds are kind of loose, and the OG Kush has nice big buds with a raw Indica smell, the cross came out pretty good with big slightly purple buds, it's not super potent compared to what is out there but a good Indica especially if your making extracts for edibles, both of the strains were strong and sturdy growing outside. I mixed the OG purple with Gorilla Glue #4 = Purple Gorilla to make something a bit more potent which came out great but it's an F1 there are 2 pheno types, 1 is more green then the purple and it wasn't as potent as the purple so I'm still trying to stabilize it but it's definitely going to be a keeper.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Welcome to the farm you need to please contact @logic to be able to link your site until then I have to lock this one .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom