New to THC

• Thread starter tucume66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tucume66

tucume66

Wazup??? Obviously I'm new to THC Farmer and I just joined because I enjoy reading what others write, especially in regards to the more technical scientific aspects of growing Cannabis. Most likely my responses to any comments may be late but forthcoming as I am currently busy with my regular employment as well as committing a lot of time to monitoring an organic indoor grow in soil. Here are a few photos from my last grow which was Deadhead OG. First photo was 5th week flowering of mother and you can see a large clone in the background. There were three more large clones to the left of the mother (not shown) and the clones had some excellent sized buds measuring dried at 5 cm to as large as 140 cm solid with opposing integrated flower buds. Last 8 photos show select buds from Clone #3 of 4. Tons of trichomes produced on all buds on top/middle/lower areas of the outside of mother/clones. Substantial amount on inner bush buds as well. Very potent weed once cured and dried. Would grow this one again sometime. Clones easily.
btw - I've been growing off and on since 1972 when I had a grow in the upstairs of my home and was successful from the start maybe it has something to do with the fact that so many of my relatives were farmers...

New to thc
New to thc 2
New to thc 3
New to thc 4
New to thc 5
New to thc 6
New to thc 7
New to thc 8
New to thc 9
New to thc 10
New to thc 11
New to thc 12