New to the art/hobby

• Thread starter GuntherFredo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GuntherFredo

GuntherFredo

Hey guys, I’m new here and trying to get into the craft, so far it’s a great hobby, I love the progress and seeing happy and healthy. As an absolutely new first time grower I was hoping to get some questions answered and people to bounce ideas and techniques off of.
First question is about the site, how do I navigate the forums the search at the top keeps showing no results or only store results.
Now about the grow, I am using mother’s earth bagged coco, I’ve been running cal mag and nutrients, my question is how often and how much calmag to run. The details, right now they are just over 3 weeks, I’ve been running general hydroponics 3 stage floragrow, micro, and gloom, with general hydroponics calimagic. First three weeks went awesome, then they got a little sad and some discolorations, drooping, pale lower leaves, one plant even had a leaf with rust spots. Now one thing I know I did wrong was I thought maybe over water because of drooping and I waited for the coco to get dryer the more I did that the way worse all symptoms got, reversed that yesterday starting with two fertigations daily and they already seem much happier. And I dialed the nutes back a little because they are only like 25 days old. So in a 7.5 litre mix 5 ml of all nutrients. Ppm x 500 = 530, Ec 1.1, pH 6.0. So how much and how often should I actually use calmag with these given factors? Under an e680 dimmed to 75% currently at 25 inches from canopy, ventilated with inline negative pressure and a fan inside

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
As far as the forum question goes you have to click "advanced search" and choose "search threads". As far as the cal mag im no expert. My tap water is only 30 ppm so I've been using about 1ml per gallon the entire run.

Top Bottom