New To The Crew

• Thread starter xHIGH HOPESx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xHIGH HOPESx

Hello everyone! New to the farm and growing so looking for all the advice I can get. Seem like good people on this site.I'm about three weeks into flower on my first grow. Just some seeds from some good Durban and strawberry cough I came across. But I'm really excited about my seeds from the ethos collective. They arrived yesterday. Citral Glue. I will be starting a grow journal. Any info on this strain would be greatly appreciated. Happy growing !

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Hello everyone! New to the farm and growing so looking for all the advice I can get. Seem like good people on this site.I'm about three weeks into flower on my first grow. Just some seeds from some good Durban and strawberry cough I came across. But I'm really excited about my seeds from the ethos collective. They arrived yesterday. Citral Glue. I will be starting a grow journal. Any info on this strain would be greatly appreciated. Happy growing !
Welcome to the farm bro. Theres a lot of extremely knowledgeable folks here and they dont hesitate to give advice and no questions are too small or too complex. Theres hvac technicians, electrical engineers N everything in between. The mods are cool and helpful as well. Only thing to steer away from is drama, that back N forth he said she said shit isn't tolerated and most of the real dudes won't fuck with you if you develop that rep so keep that in mind. Good luck on your new run i look forward to checking out your journal. Both of those should be 11/12 weeks flowering and friggin TREES. Good yielding too. PEACE

Top Bottom