New to the farm 2!

• Thread starter bdawgburner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bdawgburner

Hey Farmers! I'm new here at the farm, but not to the hobby. I've tried a couple other sites but there wasnt much good info and it seemed people didnt want to help with ?s so here I am. Hoping this will be a better place. Well heres a little about me. I've been in the hobby for about 5 years and have come a long way. I'm a soil grower but want to get out of the dirt and into the water. I just purchased an ebb and flow table and I'm gonna give her a whirl next. I'm about 3 weeks from harvest and cant wait. I currently cycle between 5 mothers usually running two strains at a time. I keep pre98 bubba, afgooey, bdawg kush, herijuana, and a purple. I've had pretty good results in soil but its so messy and i hate having to hand water. I want to help out here and share my knowledge with all of you and i'm hoping you all will do the same for me as i try this hydro run. I look forward to meeting everyone, hopefully this can be a new home for me!

F

Fear

Welcome home man, congrats on the jump into water world. 3 weeks left how do you think you'll do, how you liking it?

S

Shi-ska-bong

This is the perfect place for you, everyone jumps to help each other on just about anything and there is a ton of experienced growers here that are all about promoting and helping other peoples grow. Welcome to the farm brotha!:afroweed:

B

bdawgburner

WOW! Thanks everyone, i definetely didnt get this kind of response on the welcome thread at another site.

Fear- I'm actually not in the hydro yet, i have 3 weeks left of what i hope to be my last soil grow. It sure gives tasty buds but the mess and everything i have to haul out kinda sucks. So into water in 3 weeks. I'm looking at around an lb from a single 1000. My timer was messed up for a while before i caught it so they flowered for almost 3 weeks then the timer broke and i'm a dummy so they went back to 24 hrs light for 2 weeks and then back to flower. silly silly me. Anyway, ill be happy with a lb. I usually get like 1 and a qt out of 9 in 5 gal buckets. I'll be doing sog in the water though.

Top Bottom