New to the farm

• Thread starter cph
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cph

I just found my way here while searching for strain info. There is a lot of good info in here that should help me on my path to being a better farmer.:harvest: I've been growing for just over 2 years, and have my 3rd grow going now. It's on it's way to being perpetual from seed with a few clones from time to time. I'm going to work on getting a thread together for my grow and hope to get some feed back from some of the others farmers. Hope to see ya all around the farm!

Here's quick look at some of what I've done so far.:bong-hits:

600 watts of HPS for flower...

320 watts of T12 floros for veg...

:damnhippie:

New to the farm
New to the farm 2
New to the farm 3
New to the farm 4
New to the farm 5
New to the farm 6
jagle

jagle

lovely looking setup, and some gorgeous plants, cant wait to read about your grow

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm. Im kinda new too. and brand new to farming...This place is great. Great people here too.

Very nice set up! and great lookin plants!

C

cph

lovely looking setup, and some gorgeous plants, cant wait to read about your grow

Thanks jagle! I'm hoping to get it together today, along with some fresh pics:cool0044:

Welcome to the Farm. Im kinda new too. and brand new to farming...This place is great. Great people here too.

Very nice set up! and great lookin plants!

Thanks for the welcome ken! Seems like a pretty laid back place with tons of info. See ya around the farm:passingjoint:

R

reDONKULOUS

im new as well welcome. i def like the 1st pic beautiful colors lookin really nice. the setup for your veg plants is pretty cool

C

cph

im new as well welcome. i def like the 1st pic beautiful colors lookin really nice. the setup for your veg plants is pretty cool

Thanks bro! That first pic is Orange Mass (California Orange x Critical Mass). She smoked good, real smooth with a good body buzz. The second pic is Convict Kush (LA Confidential x Power Kush) She'll knock ya on your ass, probably the strongest smoke I've grown yet! The other is a local strain called Super Jesus, don't were she came from but was some serious smoke!:joint:

Hi CPH

I just love the floro teepee

149632d1306547219-new-farm-hpim3625.jpg.att

Peace
OB

Thanks oboy! I like it too! It's done real well but I think it might be time for it to go. Being T12's they aren't very efficient and put out a lot of heat. I've been looking into some 6 and 8 bulb T5 fixtures, just need the money now :)

Top Bottom