New to the forum. First grow diary I’ve ever posted

• Thread starter Jamie73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hallucinati

Hallucinati

Yes the auto started flowering at 2 weeks. Crazy but good. Not a great harvest to come. But still have a few weeks to go unless it’s really early finish. I have really no info on it. Just it’s auto tangy 8-12 weeks to finish it’s 70-30 Indica/Sativa. She’s beautiful plant healthy and strong but genetically speaking, who knows
You can always check the trichomes for opacity if you want to monitor how close its getting to harvest. That is, if you have a little handheld microscope or something.
Great looking plants!

Jamie73

Jamie73

You can always check the trichomes for opacity if you want to monitor how close its getting to harvest. That is, if you have a little handheld microscope or something.
Great looking plants!
Have my 10x glass. Trics are still clear with whitening. More and more each night. I would say 3-4 weeks.
This is when I use 4 tablespoons of sugar to my water. It neutralizes any acidity and gives a Boost to trics. Same as molasses or big-name additives. My opinion. I use sugar on my tomatoes to gives them better water retention and less acidic. Less heart burn lol. No, gives them a more appealing sweet taste.

Hallucinati

Hallucinati

Have my 10x glass. Trics are still clear with whitening. More and more each night. I would say 3-4 weeks.
This is when I use 4 tablespoons of sugar to my water. It neutralizes any acidity and gives a about to the trip home production. Like adding molases, or over priced sweetener nutrients.
Yeah that Tangy is RIDICULOUS! I've never witnessed an autoflower in person (in plant?) before. Cant believe it started so early and is still going so long! Love this thread. Cant wait to see what it all adds up to. Thanks for the awesome clear pics.

Jamie73

Jamie73

I harvested it last week. Not great on quantity but great to smoke. I use an auto flowering during veg state with my photos to fill the gap in between photos till I can stock pile. Can't wait to April to get some girls out side we're I can just let them grow. Tall a thick.

Top Bottom