New to the Forum w/ a timing question

• Thread starter Lilcannapharmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lilcannapharmer

Hey all,

I just harvested some beauty Durban Poison that I grew along side some Cannatonic. They were both started from seed same time. The Durbans had nice bud density and the trichomes were into the change. The Cannatonics however have gone on for another week and a half and still don't have the density I am hoping for. The trichomes are changing with them too almost as much as the Durbans were. This is my second grow of the cannas but different source and I remember the first time the buds were a little more fluffy than I would have liked but it was in my earlier days of the art. So now I am wondering if this a characteristic of the strain and I harvest, or if I should hold out longer and do something to coax them along to a firmer bud? They are truly beautiful to behold in their size and lush appearance but I am getting concerned about waiting too long to harvest.
Any help or advice is appreciated.
Here is a pic for reference

New to the forum w a timing question

L

Lilcannapharmer

Thanks very much for the input! I will do so and hope they firm up to satisfaction.

Cheers!

growsince79

growsince79

Hey all,

I just harvested some beauty Durban Poison that I grew along side some Cannatonic. They were both started from seed same time. The Durbans had nice bud density and the trichomes were into the change. The Cannatonics however have gone on for another week and a half and still don't have the density I am hoping for. The trichomes are changing with them too almost as much as the Durbans were. This is my second grow of the cannas but different source and I remember the first time the buds were a little more fluffy than I would have liked but it was in my earlier days of the art. So now I am wondering if this a characteristic of the strain and I harvest, or if I should hold out longer and do something to coax them along to a firmer bud? They are truly beautiful to behold in their size and lush appearance but I am getting concerned about waiting too long to harvest.
Any help or advice is appreciated.
Here is a pic for reference

View attachment 1193234
It genetic. A little foxtail at the end is very common sativa trait. It's not gonna get denser.

Top Bottom