New To The Forums! Experimental 12/12 Grow.

• Thread starter Dusty Nuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dusty Nuggz

Dusty Nuggz

Hello farmers, I’m Dusty
I have an experimental 2x2 12/12 grow I wanted to share with you.

Now I would like to say yes I know 12/12 isn’t ideal and I know Scrog would give me bigger yields.this grow is for my own curiosity ever since I seen those solo cup challenges people do.

I’m using:
HLG 135
1/4 gal fabric pots
Coco coir
AN grow&bloom and cal mag that’s it
Keeping it stupid simple.
Strain: LSD

New to the forums experimental 1212 grow
New to the forums experimental 1212 grow 2
New to the forums experimental 1212 grow 3
New to the forums experimental 1212 grow 4
New to the forums experimental 1212 grow 5
New to the forums experimental 1212 grow 6
New to the forums experimental 1212 grow 7
New to the forums experimental 1212 grow 8
New to the forums experimental 1212 grow 9
Dan789

Dan789

Welcome, plants look good, though harvest may be quite small. What’s the plan going forward?

Erick31876

Erick31876

Welcome to the farm. Plants look happy. I agree with @Dan789 that your yields will be small , but I think you already knew that. Interested to see whT you get .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice plants!

I have grown many 12/12 plants. My best results were sativa leaning hybrids transplanted up from plastic cups to 1 gallon to 3 gallon as they grew.

Best plant did 5 oz. worst (mostly indica) was 1.5.

Potency and flavor were excellent.

The plants vegged 3-5 weeks and then flowered. Sometimes i wonder why i run a veg cycle at all. But then i remember slow vegging short flowering indicas.

Dusty Nuggz

Dusty Nuggz

Welcome, plants look good, though harvest may be quite small. What’s the plan going forward?
the plan from here is to just get these ladies to finish lol. Ive been growing outdoors the past couple years and never had a enough space to try indoors until now. I love gardening so I figured this 2x2 will give me my fix through the cold months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom