New to the site and happy to be here!

• Thread starter b8kd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
b8kd

b8kd

Howdy - I recently moved to Bend, OR from one of those 33 other states that do not allow any type of "legal" home grow. I feel very luck to now live in a state that doesn't make me feel like a criminal for needing or wanting to use this plant. It's a breath of fresh air. I'm sure quite a few other people can relate. Once I got to Oregon I made sure to go through the proper channels to obtain my Oregon Medical Marijuana Card along with my Medical Home Grow approval. This gives me a little more flexibility with the number of plants I can have at one time vs the minimums that are placed on Recreational Home Growers. My ultimate plan is to eventually run a total of ten "indoor" flowering plants at a time (household maximum for a med patient with another non med adult in the home). That said this crazy Virus has kind of slowed down my grow room plans and I've decided to just get started with four "outdoor" plants (the timing is right) and focus back on the indoor grow room in a few months. I have been so friggin excited to get started with this and now the journey begins! My next step will be to start a thread on my first outdoor grow. It's four plants and they are already well on their way. Wish me luck and I hope I can contribute a little even if I am a newbie. Cheers! B8KD

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome to the farm lots of great minds and informed gardeners on here . Some pics of your grow would be great .

Top Bottom