New to the site and wanted to say HELLO!!

• Thread starter HumbleTie1321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HumbleTie1321

HumbleTie1321

Hey everyone,
I wanted to say hello and look forward to getting to know new people with like interest. I'm a first time grower since Virginia has FINALLY become legal.. YAY!! Didn't think it would ever happen but the day has finally come. So I've set everything up and have a Mixed Berry, a Dark Star and a Secret #28 started. None are auto flowers so I have a while to wait but I look forward to watching them go through their process.. I'm having a little problem which I've posted in a separate thread in hopes someone can give me some suggestions. Anyway, happy to be here having this conversation!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
welcome to the best growing forum on the net😁..
full of friendly helpful growers!!
post your grow!
join in on threads and make some friends!

HumbleTie1321

HumbleTie1321

welcome to the best growing forum on the net😁..
full of friendly helpful growers!!
post your grow!
join in on threads and make some friends!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I'm an absolute beginner so I need all the help I can get! I'll get some full pics of my plants tomorrow for posting purposes. I need a little help with a few strangely yellowing leaves. Want to nip the problem in the bub (haha! Me making a joke) now to ensure I'm successful with this first go around!

HumbleTie1321

HumbleTie1321

Awesome. Clone your plants and keep track of the good ones.
I'll have to do some reading on cloning. I'm a complete beginner. I don't have a clue where to even start! I'm just hoping I can get these to succeed!

Ponky

Ponky

I'll have to do some reading on cloning. I'm a complete beginner. I don't have a clue where'd I even start! I'm just hoping I cN get these to succeed!
Well its not rocket surgery. And the forum tends to provide you advice free of hostility unlike some forums. So it's chill. Step by step and within a year you should have a perpetual harvest that let's you crop often. Good luck on the genetics.

HumbleTie1321

HumbleTie1321

Shweet!! No drama and chill is definitely what I'm after. Once I get this yellowing leaf situation sorted out I'll look into the cloning aspect.. Is there a certain age the plant has to be? Or I guess is there a cutoff window in which I can't clone from the plant anymore? That's probably the better question..

Ponky

Ponky

Shweet!! No drama and chill is definitely what I'm after. Once I get this yellowing leaf situation sorted out I'll look into the cloning aspect.. Is there a certain age the plant has to be? Or I guess is there a cutoff window in which I can't clone from the plant anymore? That's probably the better question..
The Ideal mother is 4 months old if from seed. At a minimum. And from clone at least 2 months old. They can last a year or more.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey everyone,
I wanted to say hello and look forward to getting to know new people with like interest. I'm a first time grower since Virginia has FINALLY become legal.. YAY!! Didn't think it would ever happen but the day has finally come. So I've set everything up and have a Mixed Berry, a Dark Star and a Secret #28 started. None are auto flowers so I have a while to wait but I look forward to watching them go through their process.. I'm having a little problem which I've posted in a separate thread in hopes someone can give me some suggestions. Anyway, happy to be here having this conversation!!
Photoperiod plants give you more room if you do in fact mess up a bit so good job going with photoperiod. I like both but like the control one gives me. Welcome to the farm!

Latest posts

Top Bottom