New to the site, First post

• Thread starter CanadianMillenialGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadianMillenialGrower

CanadianMillenialGrower

Hey Farmers! I am new here and this will be my first post, I have been growing for almost 12 years now (mainly indoor soiless). This year I have decided to grow a super monster outdoor beauty. I may have started this plant 2-3 weeks too late to get it to the size I want. This year I am growing a single feminized Strawberry cough plant. It is growing fast though, I'm hoping that once it's outdoors perminately it will explode, it will also be getting topped when it reaches 1.5ft. It was germinated and planted in a 2G fabric pot on April 29th. It will be going outside in a 25G (100L) fabric pot with a mixture of coco, shrimp&peat moss compost,perlite and worm castings. It is growing extremely well for being under 2 18w usb lamps, with a very healthy and thick stem so far for it still being such a young plant. It has spent 2 days outside getting used to being under the direct sunlight. Will be posting update pics every Saturday! Keep posted and share your outdoor ladies!

New to the site first post
New to the site first post 2
CanadianMillenialGrower

CanadianMillenialGrower

Welcome to the farm,
a canadian grower as well!’
glad to have you here, hope you enjoy the community to share your knowledge and stories.
Thank you! I have been apart of the community for about a month. Already talked with lot's of awesome people! Looking forward to sharing and seeing how others people's plants are doing.

CanadianMillenialGrower

CanadianMillenialGrower

She's outside perminatly finally. Hoping she will grow really quick and get to a decent size

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'm late to the thread. She looks good. I would have waited until she was 3-4 feet tall to top her if she's headed outside.
Personal preference I suppose. I like it to get some height when growing outside. I think it makes a stronger plant.

CanadianMillenialGrower

CanadianMillenialGrower

I'm late to the thread. She looks good. I would have waited until she was 3-4 feet tall to top her if she's headed outside.
Personal preference I suppose. I like it to get some height when growing outside. I think it makes a stronger plant.
I'm used to growing indoor so maybe I did top a bit too early lol. But I hope she will get some height

Top Bottom