new to the site not to the seen

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

hello everybody, and a big waz up to all my homies, outthere in growland, I am Grow master, AKA Big PAPA, or BP ya its me:banana: I use to be on advanced nutrients fourm a while back, been checkin u guys out for a while finely decited to join to see who all made it over here, from there, hope to help somemore people out with advice if i can and maby learn some new tricks, has any body been useing any bud factor X that shit is freaking awsome.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Welcome bro.
Being as you were part of the AN site you must be pretty knowledgable on there products.

Disguised

Disguised

Welcome,

I used to lurk around that AN site a bit. Didn't post much. I think I remember you. You had the killer soil beds, am I right?

They were a sight to see if I am thinking of the right guy.

Peace :smiley_joint:

B

biggs

welcome to the farm mate. you still running them beds? if so throw up a few shots when you get a chance.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

well thanks for the kind welcome, to anwser everybodys quistion, yes I was the one who ran the soil beds on advanced nutrients old site, and yes ive been running advanced nutes for 6 going on 7 years now, and no I DONT FREAKINNG work for them, I no a good nute when i use it, but for awhile there alot of there product was sucking ass, by that i mean it was spolied and rottin, no good, but they seem to have cleared that up latley, I dont care for the way they do bizzness but i do like there products, and my plants love them.

K

kb5178

What up bp-youre an inspiration man.hope you post up some of your work.good to see you out of the shadows.I have a light of bpog that just went to flower-she is a beast.Makes the buble thats just silly its so strong-hit up couch lock cafe ,a bunch of the crew is around.only good things..

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

What up bp-youre an inspiration man.hope you post up some of your work.good to see you out of the shadows.I have a light of bpog that just went to flower-she is a beast.Makes the buble thats just silly its so strong-hit up couch lock cafe ,a bunch of the crew is around.only good things..

waz up bro, thanks for the kind words, ya its been awhile, and I havent missed a beat still rolling hard, who all made it over here?, what was ur handle at advanceds fourm, so I know who im talking to. talk to u later

Top Bottom