New to the site.

• Thread starter Dr.B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.B

Dr.B

Hey everyone,

I finally registered but I've been picking up tips and tricks in the background here for a long time. Looking forward to being able to troubleshoot more specific problems as they pop up and offering advice where I can.

(Canadian grower... Going on two years. Posted some snaps of my current grow. Seedsman cheese, second attempt. Had one lock out in week 6, matured early. The rest are enjoying a long flush, mid week 8)

New to the site
New to the site 2
New to the site 3
New to the site 4
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Welcome to the farm nice set up cheese is my favourite just wish I could get some seed . I’m Australia so hard to get anything . Best of luck with your grow regards Od .

Dr.B

Dr.B

Set up details.

First of all. I've been fighting Cancer for 23 years on and off. I'm currently halfway through my third diagnosis/treatment. Our province legalized with the rest of Canada recently. Prices went up, way up and quality fell to an all time low.

This is the reason for my hobby.

Media - Peat/Pearlite mix supplemented with dolomitic lime... 2 tbsn per gallon of growing media. 3 gallon Fabric pots.

Light - K5 wifi XL1000 supplemented around the perimeter by 2' 3000k T5's

Ventilation - Carbon filtered output, hepa filtered input, powered in and out by 2 400cfm fans and a booster on the exhaust line. Adjustable speed. 4 x 6" circulation fans in the corners, humidified in veg and pre flower, de-humidified after that.

Nutrient - Currently I'm using the pH perfect line from advanced nutrients at 50% strength tops. Supplemented in general with calmag (veg/bloom) phytoplankton (veg) bio root (transplant only) and for this grow a mega mass product (purple crystals in a 50g bag lol) and Cana canazyme every feeding... all according to directions and common sense based on my experiences in the last two years with this line.

I flush for a solid two weeks using 1 tspn per gallon molasses and 5 ml canazyme in the first week. Buffered water only after that. (pH 6.8 depending on my leach. Despite the lime my media tends to go a bit acidic near the end... I'm considering re applying the dolomitic lime around week 5 of bloom.)

I pay attention, I watch my numbers and ranges. I keep a clean room and I only deal with problems of my own creation for the most part.

Cheers!

Dr.B

Dr.B

Welcome to the farm nice set up cheese is my favourite just wish I could get some seed . I’m Australia so hard to get anything . Best of luck with your grow regards Od .

Thank you One Drop. I've been lucky so far getting my seeds. Don't give up! ;)J

Thank you One Drop! I've put a lot into it... Its never quite done.

I've only been lucky seed shopping lol ;)

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@One drop have you looked into ordering from seedsman? As far as I know he ships worldwide, at least we can get them here in Canada, and I think they're out of the UK.

And Hey nice looking setup DrB!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I hear you mate same here but more Stone Age style is my style , but hey I’m evolving as my garden gets bigger I’ve even bought my first Led light , been MH / HPS for so long I can’t remember , any way enjoy the site buddy I’ll keep looking in . 🤓Od

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
@One drop have you looked into ordering from seedsman? As far as I know he ships worldwide, at least we can get them here in Canada, and I think they're out of the UK.

And Hey nice looking setup DrB!
Thanks DB I have looked briefly at the site and yes I think I’ll go through that route I’m going to buy his Cheese &Blue cheese ..... my wife will order all the wild sounding strains I haven’t the time to Sit that long ......

Top Bottom