New to these lights. BESTVA 2000w

• Thread starter CaptainStickman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaptainStickman

CaptainStickman

Hey all,

I am new to using this high powered LED BESTVA 2000w grow lamp. I may have inadvertently fried my plants due to lack of knowledge. I've looked around for specs but I cant seem to fully understand what the best stages are to place the light at which height. I've had friends say keep them about 12 to 24in and I've also found some that say 36in and up. The few videos that I have found for reference I have seen them about 5 feet away for veg and 3 to 4 feet for flower.

I am confused and a little stressed, I just a clone and will soon lose another shortly unless I can figure out what's happening. I also have another plant that is growing and the leaves are deformed and look wrinkled up.

If you guys might have some words of advice for using this light I would appreciate it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey all,

I am new to using this high powered LED BESTVA 2000w grow lamp. I may have inadvertently fried my plants due to lack of knowledge. I've looked around for specs but I cant seem to fully understand what the best stages are to place the light at which height. I've had friends say keep them about 12 to 24in and I've also found some that say 36in and up. The few videos that I have found for reference I have seen them about 5 feet away for veg and 3 to 4 feet for flower.

I am confused and a little stressed, I just a clone and will soon lose another shortly unless I can figure out what's happening. I also have another plant that is growing and the leaves are deformed and look wrinkled up.

If you guys might have some words of advice for using this light I would appreciate it.
Have some pics?

Treetrunks

Treetrunks

Hello 30 inch's for 522 umol/m2s should be fine for veg. 24 is 760 in the middle but most aim for around 600 for veg. For flower you want up to 1000, above that you want co2. 18 inchs is 1036 umol/m2s in the center. For unrooted clones I would go even further then 30 inch's, once they are rooted 30 shouldn't be a problem.

Treetrunks

Treetrunks

Pics or a description of your setup can help rule out any other potential problems you may be experiencing

Latest posts

Top Bottom