New to this forum and a first time weed grower! Need some advice and I have a few questions and concerns

• Thread starter Greenthumb1991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenthumb1991

Greenthumb1991

I’m currently on week 9 of veg, I’m using premium potting soil, I’m using fox farms trio micro, grow big, bloom with Calmag as well. I feed every 6 days with two regular ph water feedings in between.10ml cal mag, 10ml grow, 5ml micro per 2 gallons of water (1 gal each plant in 7 gal pots, 2 plants total) ph to 5.9-6.5 and ppm around 550 is what I feed them. 18-6 lighting in a 4x4 mars hydro tent with 1 mars hydro TSW 2000w LED grow light. I got these plants going from a buddies bag seeds so I have no idea about the strains. One plant seems very healthy and great while the other plant seems to have a few deficiencies. I’m about to cut some clones and throw them into flower here in about a week. I’ll takes some pictures of the issues I have on one plant and please let me know if you notice anything I could be doing to help them produce healthy yields! Thanks guys!

New to this forum and a first time weed grower need some advice and i have a few questions and
New to this forum and a first time weed grower need some advice and i have a few questions and

Latest posts

Top Bottom