New to this, how they look?

• Thread starter Cetocx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cetocx

Cetocx

Hi guys. Looking for little experienced advice. How are these 2 weeks old Jedi auto flowers doing? Currently have a gnat problem, have used diatomaceous earth on the top of soil. Ph 6.5 aeglex 2000w led, 430 watt draw. 74 degrees f 68 % RH.
thanks for the help

New to this how they look
New to this how they look 2
freezeland2

freezeland2

What r u using to tie those over for your LST. Looks like mooring lines for a ship, lol. Light string works well. Cooking twine for tying a roast works well. I’d be afraid of harming the plant with what I see in the pics.

Id get that DE off the foliage.

Cetocx

Cetocx

What r u using to tie those over for your LST. Looks like mooring lines for a ship, lol. Light string works well. Cooking twine for tying a roast works well. I’d be afraid of harming the plant with what I see in the pics.

Id get that DE off the foliage.
Thanks! Just used pipe cleaners cause of a lockdown, so can’t go anywhere lol Have some string but it’s dyed different colors, may have some twine around somewhere

Cetocx

Cetocx

For 2 weeks that looks way better than my 1 week, they have alot of catching up to do. Good shit
Thank you! Hoping the gnat problem will resolve...and to switch the pipe cleaners for string and hopefully they do pretty good

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

Looks good, besides the pesticides on the leaaves. I just killed one getting knatrol on the fan leaves. lol. Indicas seem to veg slow, short and bushy. I love couchlock buds lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom