New To This Site....detox Info?????

• Thread starter Kasper214
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kasper214

Kasper214

Im new to this site but most def not new to growing. I was looking at info on detox and came across this here thought id join up and c what i might b able to learn as well as help out any one i can to grow the plant that God put here for us (imo) to enjoy medically and recreationally. LOVE MARIJUANA

I have to add I reside in tx and the laws for weed here need revision BAD
If anyone shall feel the need to add to my first post id love to hear about laws in texas discrete grow opps and as of right now best and fasted ways to detox

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Im new to this site but most def not new to growing. I was looking at info on detox and came across this here thought id join up and c what i might b able to learn as well as help out any one i can to grow the plant that God put here for us (imo) to enjoy medically and recreationally. LOVE MARIJUANA

I have to add I reside in tx and the laws for weed here need revision BAD
If anyone shall feel the need to add to my first post id love to hear about laws in texas discrete grow opps and as of right now best and fasted ways to detox

Exercise is #1

The metabolites are stored in fat.

So go run a couple miles everyday until dooms day. Drink lots of water during the flush.

There is even fat in your brain, think about that. Exercise works great everytime.

Just make sure to fall back on some synthetic urine just incase.

Kasper214

Kasper214

Hey i appreciate the info and the super quick response thanx. been not smoking for like 10-12 days but not really exercising i usually ride my bike 5 or 6 miles a day but I'm from the south and it just happened to get cold on me so my exercise has been limited to 2 miles like 2xs a week.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey i appreciate the info and the super quick response thanx. been not smoking for like 10-12 days but not really exercising i usually ride my bike 5 or 6 miles a day but I'm from the south and it just happened to get cold on me so my exercise has been limited to 2 miles like 2xs a week.

Riding a bike can be a great fat burning exercise.

Kasper214

Kasper214

did not know there was fat in your brain hmmm..... Got a quick question cuz I've heard mixed answers I'm 5'10 160 very lean some say its harder for ppl with less fat to get the thc out any idea?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
man i gotta say that your avatar pic is killer

Thanks it took a long time to find a good one. The best ones seem to be happened upon by accident it seems.

Here is my drug dealer mario. It is good too

20161107 140708
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
did not know there was fat in your brain hmmm..... Got a quick question cuz I've heard mixed answers I'm 5'10 160 very lean some say its harder for ppl with less fat to get the thc out any idea?

I'm 6'2" and I've always been high energy very lean. Avg weight between 165-175. And usually I can get clean in 3 days with good exercise and fasting diet to force my stored fat to burn. Maybe a protein shake if I get hungry.

The less fat you have the easier to rid.

The more fat the longer & harder it is.

Kasper214

Kasper214

thats what i thought thanx homie
I'm 6'2" and I've always been high energy very lean. Avg weight between 165-175. And usually I can get clean in 3 days with good exercise and fasting diet to force my stored fat to burn. Maybe a protein shake if I get hungry.

The less fat you have the easier to rid.

The more fat the longer & harder it is.

T

TheKoreanKid

I have the big boss, winner winner chicken dinner, guaranteed get out of jail free card.
Go to Walmart and find the outdoor section. Look for the Coleman water purifying tablets there will be two bottles per pack. One has iodine, the cleaning agent, and another bottle for clean g the taste and look of water.
Put two of the iodine tablets in a liter of water and shake often for 15 minutes until it is dissolved. After that you put the white tablets in there for 30 minutes also shaking from time to time. Once its all dissolved chug that bad boy about 1.5 hours before your post test.
Once it's time to get tested make sure you pee once before you pee in the cup. Your first pee will be more prone to have the thc in it but after that you have like a 3 hour window of perfectly clean piss. I have done this twice, though I am not a heavy smoker and am 6' tall weighing 175. My friend who is a daily smoker 6'tall at 210lb does this as well and has yet to pop hot

Latest posts

Top Bottom