New to this site, Hi Guys and Gals

• Thread starter CannyMcCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CannyMcCannabis

Well, seeing as how my two main forums have went down in the past weeks, I have been on a loooooooong search to find another cultivation forum which has its ish together. This looks like that forum, can't wait to meet you guys and looks like there are a few I know here:clapping.

I've been a med user for years and started growing my own meds about a year ago. Needless to say, I'm hooked. I spend hours a day reading what others have done and scanning forums. I cannot wait to become self sufficient.

I'm trying to get some mothers going right now of Romberry, Purple Candy Haze and G13xBSH. Then I will start a perpetual Micro SOG, maybe even DWC.

Can't wait to start contributing:movie

CMcC

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi CannyMcCannabis welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

C

CannyMcCannabis

Seems like everyone else is getting a hello... was it something I said:thinking

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm canny :hi

R

Raoul

There is a secret password to enter in the left menu before we can reply back to you.:evilgrin

Oh....Hello.

I hate when forums close. So much great info gone.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro dont be disturbed. Everyone is way cool here!! I will promise u that. We just try to keep the trolls and punks down to a minimum. So if you spread the word about the site try to keep that in mind. Thanks for stoppin by and good luck!!

C

CannyMcCannabis

yeah, my last sites started having a problem w/ trolls then the site got hacked. awesome huh! I'll keep my eye out for them trolly tollersons here:evilgrin.

on a sad note, none of my purple candy haze seeds popped... wtf right! but I have 7 g13xbsh and 8 Romberry. Tryin to get at least one mom out of each from these to get a perpetual going. Thanks for letting me know I'm not blackballed or something haha.

And thanks Raoul, I can't find the password yet but I'll keep looking:clapping lol

Top Bottom