New to this

• Thread starter speakerboxx1104
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

speakerboxx1104

Hey everyone, I'm speaker. I'm new to this and it's my first grow. Currently running 2 photo period females I believe.from seedsman. Berry pie indica fast photo fem and Critical Ltd (idk free promo pack). Lights are vivosun aw200 in a 5x2 tent. I acquired two extra light that I picked up at an outlet for really really cheap and decided to put them in the tent too as of a week ago. I'm 18/6 sometimes 19/5 because I forget to turn the 2 supporting lights off. Is that bad? I'm 8 weeks deep. I don't know what I'm doing just a long for the ride. Soil is foxfarms ocean and happy frog. Nuets are Real growers recharge fox farms grow big, fox farms calmag, and natural filtered rain water. Extra homemade CO2 with yeast sugar water. I know I'm being extra. Question tho

I'm 8 weeks deep, when should I flip?
Are they boys by chance?
Did I do too much Lst?
How long will flowering be?
When will they turn into tree trunks?
I've cloned 2 days ago, when will I see roots?
Got 2 autos about to pop, Alaskan berry and northern lights. One. Hydro, other soil? Or just both soil? Only have one hydro bucket
Should I get another tent to keep projects going?
Anyone know how to setup vivosun drip irrigation? Step by step I swear I'm dumb cause it's been 3 weeks since I got it and can't figure it out. So I bought the plug in version but still have the other to use unfortunately.

Ok ok lol help!

New to this
New to this 2
New to this 3
S

speakerboxx1104

Extra lights

AGLEX K2000 LED Grow Light, Full Spectrum Grow Light with UV IR, LED Plant Grow Lights for Seeding Starting Veg Flower Hanging Growing Lamps 4X5 FT Coverage with Daisy Chain & Dimmable https://a.co/d/cj7A7aQ

Barrina 4x4 Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum, BU2000 Dimmable, Adjustable LED Grow Light Panel, 816 LEDs, High PPFD, Plant Lights for Indoor Growing, Seedling, Flowering and Fruiting https://a.co/d/cvv6bES

Gonna figure out to auto set them eventually. Plz tell me what you think yall

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
T

thatcoffeewater

I'd let them grow out a little longer.
Are they boys by chance?
Won't know until preflowers develop. Since you're using fem seeds I wouldn't be to worried unless you've got a hermie.
Did I do too much Lst?
No, it looks good to me, just be careful to go low and slow to not stress the plant out.
Flowering is 7-9 weeks depending on the strain.
The stem starts to get thicker the longer the plant is alive, especially in flowering in my experience.
About a week, depends if you used rooting hormone and where they are cloned into.
Got 2 autos about to pop, Alaskan berry and northern lights. One. Hydro, other soil? Or just both soil? Only have one hydro bucket.
Tbh, I'm pretty new so I'd say stick with soil to keep things easier for you first grow.
Yes if you want to grow more plants!!!
Anyone know how to setup vivosun drip irrigation? Step by step I swear I'm dumb cause it's been 3 weeks since I got it and can't figure it out. So I bought the plug in version but still have the other to use unfortunately.
No clue

Hope I could be of some help!

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
They're hard to see in the pictures, but 8 weeks of veg is usually enough. I go by height of the plants. I don't let them grow much taller than 1/3 the distance from the soil to the light. It's just what I use as a guide, though. I'd probably let those grow some more. It depends on what you want to do.

Are they boys by chance?
I don't think so.

Did I do too much Lst?
Hard to say. I'm not sure there is "too much" LST. Better pictures would help. The backlighting makes it hard to see the plants.

Usually 8 to 12 weeks, depending on the strain. I don't pay much attention to the number of weeks. I just look at the buds to decide when to harvest.

Never while indoors.

It varies. Some never root.

Got 2 autos about to pop, Alaskan berry and northern lights. One. Hydro, other soil? Or just both soil? Only have one hydro bucket
Seems like something only you can decide.

You would need two tents for different light schedules. The flowering photos will need 12/12 light, while the autos should have 18/6 or 20/4 light.

Anyone know how to setup vivosun drip irrigation?
Not me.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

If you get a 2 or 3 into 1 socket to plug into timer it will handle the current draw.
So will the timer. No more problems with lights. Set 18-6.
Keep in mind that your plants can double in size during stretch.
Plant's look good. Make sure and feed them good the first 21 days of flower. Then ease up on Nitrogen and increase the Potassium and Phosphorus.

Newty

Newty

If this is all new to you, I wouldn't use the vivosun irrigation and instead would hand water your plants. You need to learn how much water to give them and when before trying to dial in a irrigation system, learn the basic fundamentals first.

I would personally stick with soil instead of mixing 2 styles of growing for now.

Do you have proper ventilation setup and everything?

If you haven't started germinating the Autos yet, I would stick to the Photperiods for now until you get a couple grows under your belt. Autos generally are not as forgiving as photoperiods and waiting until you are more familiar with growing could save you from losing out on the seeds.

Your "extra lights" specs are definitely exaggerated, I don't see them being able to flower a 4x5 as they claim.
For the price of the Vivosun lights plus the extras you have, you could of gotten a pretty good bar style light with better diodes that would of covered the whole tent.
If you decide to add another tent or upgrade your current tent lights, definitely think about your options and ask for opinions.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I would recommend stick to one style medium preferably soil. Also I would avoid autos as a newbie, at least for a while ✌️

Top Bottom