• Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kilo

Ez Farmers,

got some new toys this week...

I havent ever used bubblebags and never smoke bubbleash before :smoke

I had a wee go yesterday with some nlxg13/ww and white rhino and cherry ak leftovers saved just for this occasion...none of it was primo buds just dry trim

I also mixed the finer bubble together at the end....I'll do it next run with some primo and seperate the grades ;) cant wait to toke some tho

what i did was used dry weed trim and filled the bubblator up half way with water, added ice from shop then put the weed inside the bag that is zipped up with more ice.

I spun it for 15mins in the bubblator ...then with the outlet pipe drained to the bubblebags left to drain and then scrapped out bags.

any other detail or tips greatly apprecaited as im a complete newbie!

Bubble 005
Bubble 004
Bubble 003
Bubble 011
Bubble 014
Bubble 018
Bubble 021
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't waste primo bud on bubble mate. The return is less than if you used sugar leaf, or you have to grind the weed so much it contaminates the hash.

Stick with trim, sugar leaf only. Its the way forward.

Also do a 3 min run to start of with, or better still beat with a spoon for 3 mins and use that hash as your personal head stash hash, its so pure!

K

Kilo

thanks herbs...it smells fookin lush m8... :) so aint worth it with primo m8 ? I just used the dust and shit left overs from bigger bags...i also had loads of weed come out of the bag in the bubblator..which was a bit of apisser ..i pushed it through the 220 grade with some more water...well first time bro..hopefully get a little better each time!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
The quality of your hash will also be somewhat strain dependant.

Some strains make FMCD with out an issue. Some strains will not make FMCD at all. (Fult melt clear dome)

You can use primo buds if you want, but it really is a waste. Perhaps you may get 3-5 grams of hash from an oz of dry primo. Too wasteful. If you havent tried it yet, give it ago if you have spare bud.

Else if you really wanna make some extract from buds I really recommend tincture or oil, very effiecnt and not as wastefull. Tincs are amazin.

K

Kilo

you obvoiusly know ya shit bro...im lost all ready hehe sorry man....ive never tried oils either...im just a philly and doobie man....i need to research more...hope u dont mind if i hit ya up in the near future

3-5 grams PFFF that wont be having me then lol ..FMCD got any other links etc ?

thxs herbs

F

FastForward

Nice one Kilo - was drooling over that myself at EDIT yesterday..... gonna have to get one, or borrow my mates...

K

Kilo

todays run :) bit lumpier ...any suggestion how i should prepare this? lol ...its all going in!! rhino

i get some pics when is dry :)

New2 034
New2 035
New2 037
New2 042
New2 040
Monkfish

Monkfish

todays run :) ...any suggestion how i should prepare this? lol ...

seven seas dressing and a few cherry tomatoes:giggle

bugger, you never told me about the bubsylator:cool

looks the bizznes m8ty:rock

K

Kilo

seven seas dressing and a few cherry tomatoes:giggle

bugger, you never told me about the bubsylator:cool

looks the bizznes m8ty:rock

ez monk ..lmfao

hows u fella...long time :beer hows your neck of the woods?? hey the bubbaltor is tidy ..when we link maybe you could show me the ropes ;)

F

FastForward

Kilo - which of the various sifts/sorts/levels/microns do you prefer? or did you just roll it all together?? am trying to decide whether I need more than a 4 bag set...

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

i always wanted to try a machine or bubble bags but i saw sum 1 on ether here or uk420 use that paper i use to use in science class (dont have a clue wat its called, i forgot i was stoned wen i did it in class lol) and u mix soil/dirt all in the water and then you pour the muddy water into this paper cone and it filters the water back to clean water,
any 1 kno the name and is it just called filter paper?

could you use this method to make a nice piece of hash from leaf matter, with out costly equipment? obviously i would use a sieve to get out chunky leaf matter.

Peace

N$

M

Mr Green

does anyone know where you can order one of those bubblator machines.. really would like to pick one of those up!!!

tiedye611

tiedye611

yea id like to grab one as well looks great man! happy smoking.

K

Kilo

Kilo - which of the various sifts/sorts/levels/microns do you prefer? or did you just roll it all together?? am trying to decide whether I need more than a 4 bag set...

72 downwards m8 yellow one ...first run i put em all together:) the others i will toke for a rainy day out of the rhino run

still looking into the method to use it ..but the smoke is fookin mental...

I got mine from my local shop

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
you guys get a answer yet im would like to buy one also and do those work better than the bags

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

i always wanted to try a machine or bubble bags but i saw sum 1 on ether here or uk420 use that paper i use to use in science class (dont have a clue wat its called, i forgot i was stoned wen i did it in class lol) and u mix soil/dirt all in the water and then you pour the muddy water into this paper cone and it filters the water back to clean water,
any 1 kno the name and is it just called filter paper?

could you use this method to make a nice piece of hash from leaf matter, with out costly equipment? obviously i would use a sieve to get out chunky leaf matter.

Peace

N$

I know the paper you are talking about but have never seen that method used to make bubble...

I guess it would work, but certainly not as well as the bags would... With all the different micron sizes of the different bags, it sorts out all the contaminants in the larger micron bags, leaving you with nothing but pure trichs in the smaller...

The bubble from the paper method you are tlaking about would most likely work, but definitely would be more contaminated with tiny peices of leaf and other particulates...wouldn't be FMCD but would probably give you some hash in a pinch:D

If you decide to give it a shot you should definitely make a lil tutorial about how to do it...Im sure lots of people would like a cheap and easy way to get a nice bit of hash to smoke:yes

:cool

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
You should be able to order tha bubblator from any decent hydro shop or head shop. They are available from a few wholesalers, or look on ebay and by just the washing machine for $40.

That paper you talk about is essentially coffee filter paper. Its 5 micron screen size, so would catch all the turpines. Its a bloody slow process tho passing your extraction through that paper. It also has a tendancy to rip. You can however find 5 micron screens, but these are expensive.

F

FastForward

Notorious - alternatively try using biodiesel filters instead of coffee filters - still dead cheap, but much more functional. The only downside is that they come in 400, 200, 100 and 50 micron sizes (for a couple of quid each)....but it still has to be way better than a coffee filter/tights/picking off trichs individually ;) Check eBay for them.

D

doubleds

nice

I have found it best when using the small machine to run twice at 15 minute intervals if using bud. I have a bubblenow machine (same as yours) that i soley run bud in. It is fantastic bubble, almost to good. I use a washing machine to run trim as i get about 4 garbage bags full.

dds

Top Bottom