New update on 4 month plants lol

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

Hey still aint able to purchase new lighting but here's how they look now by adding an extra grow light any suggestions I'm doing 16/8 now instead of 18/6..

New update on 4 month plants lol
New update on 4 month plants lol 2
New update on 4 month plants lol 3
New update on 4 month plants lol 4
New update on 4 month plants lol 5
Moeboi

Moeboi

Hey I'm a southern engineer lmao so my grow tent was 40 bucks of pvc pipe aluminum foil tarp and cardboard lol ..had to make something until I can afford better just couldn't give up on the plants

20210616 210455
tobh

tobh

Supporter
aluminum foil isn't helping you man. get a couple emergency blankets, they're like $2 and you can hang em directly from the pvc. get rid of the cardboard. water + cardboard + foil + electricity is a recipe for fire.

otherwise, good job on keepin em alive!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think they were wondering when they get to go outside on that nice piece of property you have Acquired.

Moeboi

Moeboi

aluminum foil isn't helping you man. get a couple emergency blankets, they're like $2 and you can hang em directly from the pvc. get rid of the cardboard. water + cardboard + foil + electricity is a recipe for fire.

otherwise, good job on keepin em alive!
Yea I keep close eye on it hopefully my real grow tent will be here Monday until I get to get them outside..I just made this to hide from cat and kids lol

Moeboi

Moeboi

Won't be moved in until August I just go there to ride 4 wheelers
All is left is lighting and cabinets etc. All outside and majority inside done paintin tubs installed need toilets n few more but might be b4 August so I just go there to check daily and ride the trails..just 20 min from my house now

Moeboi

Moeboi

Update on plants first I want to thank u all for advice nd help I would have never made it this far without u..first time my plants lasted this long not getting to excited until harvest lol still a long way to go but here's a pic of the buds it's finally flowering looking good

Screenshot 20210805 081112 Gallery
20210805 080731
Moeboi

Moeboi

Have a total of 7 plants hopefully all of them survive lol no signs of damage yet so hopefully I can keep doing what I'm doing and they last until they are done

IMG 20210802 175453 552

Latest posts

Top Bottom