New Vipar Spectra 2x4 tent with XS1500 Pro lights

• Thread starter Average_Joegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Freaking good-looking! Curious how tall are they?
The tall one (Whiskey Zulu-left) about 4’ and the Super Lemon Haze is 3’. I almost pulled the Whiskey Zulu because I thought it wasn’t going to be worth the trouble after I nuked it. Glad I have more of those seeds!! Can’t wait to see what they can do without me frying them!! Thank you once again for your continued support and kindness ✌️😊💚

ViparSpectra

Supporter
The tall one (Whiskey Zulu-left) about 4’ and the Super Lemon Haze is 3’. I almost pulled the Whiskey Zulu because I thought it wasn’t going to be worth the trouble after I nuked it. Glad I have more of those seeds!! Can’t wait to see what they can do without me frying them!! Thank you once again for your continued support and kindness ✌️😊💚
Thanks for answering my question. Keep pushing and happy growing! 💚

Average_Joegrow

Average_Joegrow

Got some good closeups. Day 66 from sprout 🌱. I honestly didn’t think that I was going to get good results with these lights. I thought I would get underdeveloped buds, or larf at best, but here I am impressed!! Happily eating my words ✌️😊💚

IMG 8506
IMG 8507
IMG 8520
IMG 8519
IMG 8518
IMG 8517
IMG 8505
IMG 8504
IMG 8503
IMG 8502
IMG 8501
IMG 8500
IMG 8499
IMG 8498
IMG 8492
IMG 8491
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Got some good closeups. Day 66 from sprout 🌱. I honestly didn’t think that I was going to get good results with these lights. I thought I would get underdeveloped buds, or larf at best, but here I am impressed!! Happily eating my words ✌️😊💚
They look good man.

How close are those lights?
Theyre powerful little things, looks like they might need to go up. See some foxtailing starting on the shorter right plant

SSgrower

SSgrower

Everything is looking 👀 fantastic!! Finishing up nicely!! Day 65 from sprouts 🌱..
I been using Foop Bloom 1-2 w/ Sweetner and it seems to help. Mainly I am aware of terpines taste & smell using the Sweetner from Foop. There may be a better sweetner by another company I am still researching them. SSgrower

Top Bottom