New wardrobe grow

• Thread starter steveedg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
steveedg

steveedg

update!!

hi all and thanks for stopping by just a couple of pics for you to look at for now

the 2 cheese plants have started perking up now after all the messing with them being left in the cold and aren't looking too bad

the dirty harry on the other hand have suffered some serious stretching since going 12/12 and haven't really shown much signs of any buds forming yet but seen as this run was meant as a trial and error grow i'm happy just getting a couple of decent mother plants out of it and whatever i get from the flowering olants i'll be happy with as for the next grow in this setup i will stick to the coco but just 2 plants topped and trained or 6 plants flowered whilst still small and kept with the 1 main cola (might even do a poll on it )

the bottom pic is just a sample to show you the crap what is being sold locally at the mo it's not very nice

thanks for the comments :D

pic 1= the 2 cheese plants

pic 2= 1 of the DH

pic 3= left cheese mum right DH mum

pic 4=top view of the DH mum

pic 5=the crap weed!!!

M

mr. revolution

i used one these before had good results just had to do a lil modification. yours plants look nice and healthy good thumbs :flower

U

ukcheesehead

hey steve the dirty harry looks a branchy grl . got a feeling she will yeild . looking good .

steveedg

steveedg

hey steve the dirty harry looks a branchy grl . got a feeling she will yeild . looking good .

yer very branchy m8 i think they will be better topped rather than going for 1 main cola but we'll see :thinking

steveedg

steveedg

Day 24 flower update

Hi all , update time and i'm not entirely happy with the way things are going ,the dirty harry seems very, very sativa dominated and even though they were flowered when they were short have stretched so much they are over 5' tall now and very spindly, the cheese are looking healthy and are showing signs of being good yeilders although 1 of the DH looks like it may produce some good top buds .

The DH has been grown in coco since day 1 while the cheese are in a soil and perlite mix both are being fed canna coco nutes and boost
ec=1.8
ph=5.8

the whole idea of this grow was to find out which i prefer soil or coco ,cheese or dirty harry and which would suit me better in the wardrobe but doesn't really seem a fair test with 2 seperate mediums so both mother plants have been placed in flower under the envirolites in the other box, both have been grown in coco, (i've took a cut from the dh in case i decide to keep her,not bothered with the cheese with it being bb cheese)......we'll wait and see lol!111:movie

steveedg

steveedg

A few pics

Pic 1, cheese

pic 2, cheese

pic 3, dh

pic 4, dh

pic 5 , cheese mum

pic 6, dh mum

pic 7, pic of the room

steveedg

steveedg

Day 41

Hi all,

a few pics of the ladies at day 41 for you all seems to be going well :D

steveedg

steveedg

Day 49

hi everyone a quick update for u all
:mmm

both th DH and cheese are fattening up nicely, the DH seems to be growing new buds constantly. judging by all the new growth comin i think there will be at least another 3 weeks flowering yet

i have started adding canna pk 13/14 to the nutes now and gave them a good flush with ph'd water on saturday :sun

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great steveedg! I'm using the PK for the first time this run and it's good stuff. There's a noticeable difference in the smell and density and the tops are turning purple. I've been using it at 1 ml per gallon from week 3 on.

steveedg

steveedg

thanks H i've had the pk going for 10 days at 1ml per L and they seem to be enjoying it lol the DH looks like it will never finish at the mo there is new buds forming all the time.. the cheese is starting to brown off a bit more i'll get some better pics as soon as i buy a digi cam instead of my phone

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Those pics are not bad for a phone. :nod

I understand it's real easy to over do it with PK so I'm being real careful about it but so far so good!

steveedg

steveedg

these seem to love a high dose of all the nutes which is a nice change from having to be too careful :sun

i've just run out off canna boost so these won't be getting anymore now and i'm also going to start dropping the nute level i was hoping they would be done in 8-9 weeks but they look like 10 +...cutting it close for xmas lol

steveedg

steveedg

after checking them today i have noticed a few male flowers at the bottom of the cheese plant and also a few seeds starting to develop so i'm not sure if to leave them flowering and risk pollenating the other plants or to cut them early ....

any advice would be appricated:sweating:thinking:headbang

S

Stackin Paper

They should be fine on 1ml per ltr of pk13/14, the application rates on the bottle are 1.5ml per ltr so you're underdoing it anyways.

10 days is the only thing i would question though, normally use for 7 days at the rates you're using it, if you are gonna use it for long periods of time like say from day 1 of flower right the way through then it should be used at a much lower rate of mls per ltr.

Top Bottom