New wardrobe grow

• Thread starter steveedg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stackin Paper

after checking them today i have noticed a few male flowers at the bottom of the cheese plant and also a few seeds starting to develop so i'm not sure if to leave them flowering and risk pollenating the other plants or to cut them early ....

any advice would be appricated:sweating:thinking:headbang

Now that is strange, in the whole 2yrs of growing cheese i ain't never even had a banana pop up on me, you sure you ain't got any males accidentally open up on ya before ya caught them?

Let them go man and plant out the beans, could end up with something special ya never know.

steveedg

steveedg

They should be fine on 1ml per ltr of pk13/14, the application rates on the bottle are 1.5ml per ltr so you're underdoing it anyways.

10 days is the only thing i would question though, normally use for 7 days at the rates you're using it, if you are gonna use it for long periods of time like say from day 1 of flower right the way through then it should be used at a much lower rate of mls per ltr.

thanks stackin just wondering if that had a hand in the seedin problem

steveedg

steveedg

Now that is strange, in the whole 2yrs of growing cheese i ain't never even had a banana pop up on me, you sure you ain't got any males accidentally open up on ya before ya caught them?

Let them go man and plant out the beans, could end up with something special ya never know.

thanks again stackin they were feminised seeds i was told were from bb but could have been greenhouse from the 5 seeds i had 3 were fine and 1 turned hermie days after first flowering . i'm just worried they will pollinate the other plants in the other box

Top Bottom