New with a unique business everyone must see.

• Thread starter StrainCanes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StrainCanes

StrainCanes

High, we are Strain Canes. A husband and wife team that make walking canes and walking staffs out of the stalk of the cannabis plant. You can check out our web site @straincanes.com or check out our IG @StrainCanes We are farmers up in Northern Ca that love growing and love this site for information. We not only grow beautiful outdoor cannabis but we also like to make use of the whole plant by making one of a kind functional art out of the stalks. We have many questions about growing but we just wanted to introduce ourselves first. Thank you everyone.

New with a unique business everyone must see
New with a unique business everyone must see 2
Granddaddy 2jpg
New with a unique business everyone must see 4
New with a unique business everyone must see 5
New with a unique business everyone must see 6
New with a unique business everyone must see 7
New with a unique business everyone must see 8
Strain cane gardenjpg
K

kenny.steel985

Cool, man. I'd like to start my own CBD business too, but I don't know how to do that. There's a lot of competition in my town.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
How much ya sellin those things for? I could actually use a cane some days. My back is destroyed from my service in the US Army and on those long days working the hemp fields I sometimes have a hard time walking back to the ranch house. I suffer from bulging, herniated discs and sciatic nerve damage so my right leg only works half-way..

Hit me up I'd be interested in one like that 4th picture with the cane handle.

B

BrianBurke

Bro, I know a great option to start a business with a partner like YourCBDWhiteLabel.eu White Label CBD Products. They offer high CBD products, low THC (0.03%) in CBD products, making your business completely legal, as well as attractive marketing and legal support and turnkey B2B project management. What do you think of this?

Top Bottom