New

• Thread starter Capecultiver59
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capecultiver59

Capecultiver59

Good day growers im relatively new to growing . Currently considering mixing bush doctor coco with happy frog for my next grow . Any suggestions on Ratio and type of food . Thanks I’m advance .

HighRootz

HighRootz

Greetings fellow gardner and welcome! For my outdoor plants, I use a 50-50 mix Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Fox Farm Cultivation 70-30 coco/peat mix with Nectar For The Gods(Greek feeding) nutrients. Once my indoor setup is going, I will be using coco coir and go full on Roman feeding regimen with Nectar For The Gods nutrients

Capecultiver59

Capecultiver59

Greetings fellow gardner and welcome! For my outdoor plants, I use a 50-50 mix Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Fox Farm Cultivation 70-30 coco/peat mix with Nectar For The Gods(Greek feeding) nutrients. Once my indoor setup is going, I will be using coco coir and go full on Roman feeding regimen with Nectar For The Gods nutrients
Not
not familiar with nectar for the gods , organic?

Latest posts

Top Bottom