Newbie after some guidance

• Thread starter Normski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Normski420

Normski420

Hi guys just signed up as I’m now 6weeks into my first grow and want to get others opinions and tips on how to be a better grower. All is going well atm.... I think lol just not too sure when to flip. Thanks
Newbie after some guidance

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
How many weeks from seed are they? Look around 3-4.. usually around 8 weeks, But it also depends on your training methods/topping/ect.

They can stretch up to 2-3 times there size in flower so account for the extra height when deciding when to flip is prolly the best measurement.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
...and strain too. I planted headband and that fucker stretched like a rubber band. I have 7 ft ceiling and outgrew and chopped. The rule of thumb for a tent is no more than 3ft with or without training and flip. You will run out of room if you go too big and thats when problems start.

holy shit really well note to self don;t try growin fuckin headband :P

Normski420

Normski420

How many weeks from seed are they? Look around 3-4.. usually around 8 weeks, But it also depends on your training methods/topping/ect.

They can stretch up to 2-3 times there size in flower so account for the extra height when deciding when to flip is prolly the best measurement.
Hi Dabbie thanks for the quick reply, they are 6weeks from seed so maybe I’m a bit behind but as this is my first time I’m just taking things slow. Training wise I’m using LST on 3 and trying out Mainlining on the other. As I said I’m new to this And just experimenting. Thanks again

Top Bottom