Newbie feeding chart // HELP!!!!

• Thread starter Finn.100
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Finn.100

Finn.100

Hello people,
This is my first post btw so it might be a mess lol.

I have grown outdoors in the UK three times but I still feel like a complete newbee to it all, I do a lot of research online but I thought it might be a better idea to post into a community and share some ideas.

I'm having serious trouble coming up with a feeding schedule for my outdoor grow. I am starting in May because my climate is shit. I'm going to explain my situation and what I think would be a good feed for my babies and I guarantee you will all laugh at the sight of it.

I have bought Bio Bizz all mix to pot up in. I am going to mix with 30% of the top soil from my outdoor grow spot.
The Semi-Automatic feminized seeds (guerilla gold X Freezeland) are going to be germinated straight into 1gallon fabric pots (debating whether to use jiffy pellets first).

Once they are vegging I am going to use 3ml of bio bizz root juice for one week https://www.biobizz.com/producto/rootjuice/
I am also enhancing the taste of my crop using GuanoKalong Extract Taste Improver. 10 ml to the litre all the way through the grow cycle.
When the fertilizer from the bio biz all mix substrate runs out I will use Royal queen seeds' easy boost organic dry fertilizer pellets. they are supposed to last for the whole growth cycle.
the dry pellets combined with Plant magic plus evolution spray is what I am going to use for veg.

Once we are almost in June I want my plants outside in the ground. I have dug 3 foot wide holes about 2 and a half foot deep. I then gathered all the top soil from the surrounding areas and filled the hole with it. I did this because the soil I dug was very orange and apparently that means there's too much clay.

When I transplant into the holes I am going to use Great White Michorizae paste to make the roots flourish.

As the dry fertilizer pellets last for the whole growth cycle I wasn't going to use any bloom fertilizer. I Was just going to use Rock Resinator as an additive a week into the flowering stage and hope for the best.

If any of you have grown outdoors in the UK you will know from experience at how small and airy some of the buds you come out with are. I thought the rock resinator could substitute for that.

I really am unsure about this whole thing as I am still a newbie and would be really grateful for any changes/suggestions

All the best,

F.100

Top Bottom