Newbie Grow Log , Sour Cream, True OG , Blue dream , mt shasta , Gods gift

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

Hello everyone as you can see i am new to growing and being a medical patient. I have recently came into a aeroflo 12 site system. I was also given some botanicare products ( Cal mag , Aqua shield, Hydroplex ) , And General Hydroponics products ( Flora Bloom , Grow, Micro) Along with House & Garden products ( Bud XL , Top booster) and last off I have BUD candy , and MOAB. Now here as some specs. of my room in my garage. I have a 8ft by 8ft room using existing walls also. In my room is a 600w hps with a sealed hood, Also have a global greenhouse ballast. Also i have a inline fan blowing heat off my light. I have 3 standing fans one pointed up and two others on plants one blowing tops and one blowing undergrowth. This grow has really been trial and error with me. I almost killed my plants during there first week of flower used too much nutrients and didn't know i had to refill res. with top offs once water was used. Resulting in almost lock.My plants looked like they had caught rusty chicken pocks. Luckily someone on another forum helped me out just in time to fix and have new growth and root growth. ( That was a close one) Now since i am officially 22 days in flower it has been pretty well. I have been using all my bloom enhancers together to mix up a cocktail for my women. I have read that u can use a ratio of 2:1 ( 2 parts bloom 1 part micro ). So in that meaning i am using 8ml micro and 8ml bloom from GH and then using 4ml of Bud XL and 3ml of Hydroplex ( resulting in a total of 7ml of bloom mix ) So in total I am using 15ml of bloom in all. I also add to my cocktail Bud candy which is used on a very low dosage of 2.5 ml ( these are all per gallon if i didn't explain ). I use two 5 gallon reservoirs ( 1 per 6 plants) with air stones in them. I use R/O water that i get for 25 cent a gallon.Occasionally I add Cal mag to my cocktail but usually just stick to adding Aqua shield at 15 ml per gallon. I have seen that most people wont tell you what they use so i am gonna change that cause I thought i did enough research and even with all the knowledge i got from reading, doing it and reading it or watching it is two different subjects.

T

tipper619sd

Ok so I see i am rambling or maybe i'm being informative IDK. But either way I have introduced Top Booster one week earlier than what the feed chart says. I will be running it 2 weeks instead of one. I have seen an increase in bud formation but not in the density part. Mostly white hairs and buds forming all over. I have topped my blue dream ( or should i say accidentally broke my top in week one trying to lst ) She was just a strong plant and snapped. Resulting in all side shoots to come up and have an even canopy except one which is around 3 inches taller. I have LST my Mt Shasta ( Sativa Dominant ) which has provided even canopy. I cut off all bottom steams ( legs and arms) to increase air flow and help the plants focus on tops producing. I am currently dealing with this southern California heat wave and at times my room will reach 90 degrees which is not good i hear. But seems to me my plants have became accustomed to it. In this grow i have had my plants on 1 week of veg and one transition week and everything else is flowering period. Here are some pics of my women taken yesterday in the am. during there day period. Pic one is of my true og she is a beauty really stocky and her nugs are swelling up to nice size. Pic two is Gods gift also short i didnt have that much room for all to grow tall only a few feet of light movement. Pic three is of Mt Shasta don't know the name of the plant they just called it mt Shasta. She has many nug sites all in canopy after being LSTed. Any questions feel free and comments feel free any suggestion feel free. I will be on here maybe 3 times a day checking so looking forward to helping ( even though i am a newbie ) and learning. Peace and Happy Growing .

Nugz3
Nugz
Nugz2
Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Hey Bro How about some photos. Sounds like your way way short on light for a space of that size. There isnt much to say until we have some idea what the results look like thus far.

T

tipper619sd

Hey dr dankz i put pics up in my post but maybe you cant see them . Well I have the space but im only using well say 5 ft i got about 2 ft of walking room around my aeroflo system. Do you have any suggestions ? Would love some help ? Thanks for your input looking forward to your response

T

tipper619sd

Well i am back still no responses so guess im a noob. But i am going on week 5 today and im gonna add MOAB and cut my nutes back to 50% well see if it increases my yield ( fingers crossed). Will update with pics tomorrow or by friday to see if it helps. Peace and happy growing.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Hey dr dankz i put pics up in my post but maybe you cant see them . Well I have the space but im only using well say 5 ft i got about 2 ft of walking room around my aeroflo system. Do you have any suggestions ? Would love some help ? Thanks for your input looking forward to your response

Hey Tipper.

I would love to offer any insight I have. However your photos are the best way to look and see what I see. However the only thing that loads here is a narrow band at the top of one of your photos and the ones which are really washed out by your lights. Try either uploading them to your album or load them one at a time via the manage attachments button below. It sounds like you have a relative idea of what your doing but until we can see whats going on its hard to offer anything. Your growing hydro so my input would be more limited as I have 0 experience with water systems. Personally I grow in a coco-soil mix as do the few other growers I know who are able to grow good buds. ( I know a couple guys who use hydro systems but they dont know how to grow). My next room will be a DWC ( deep water culture) however that is a few months away still.

So get up some pictures of your plants and root systems if you can and we can offer up help if we are able. ( its best to take photos just before your lights come on)

T

tipper619sd

I will get right on it and hopefully my pics will show up this time thanks for your support and help bro. Enjoy your day

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

lookin good man

nice job getting them into flower right away, that was the hardest thing for me to figure out with these things. i WAY over vegged my first couple times

aeroponics in so cal are a son of a bitch

i think you are looking at your nutrient mixing wrong. the 2:1 ratios applies only to the gen hydro base nutes. so use 8 ml bloom and 4 ml micro
i beleive what you are doing is the lucas forumla
http://lucasformula.com/

when adding your other additives, look at the side of the bottle and add from there. be sure to look at the hydro/aero instructions. some nutes will fry your plants if you accidently use the soil instructions.

when youve done all this check your ppms. if they are to high add water. if they are to low, add a lil more micro/bloom

this needs done a minimum of once a week. personally i go every 5 days max. read through fatmans nutrient guide yet?

T

tipper619sd

i havent read his guide could you put a llink up. Also I do not have ppm tester but i will be grabbing one very soon. Also umm i did burn my plants but got them back on track. I have been doing pretty well with my nute schedule but i have seen that i can burn them fast. Also I have made up my own schedule and it seems to be doing well. I put the schedule up in one of my post dont remember. Thanks for your comments and i will use your advice and see how it works.

T

tipper619sd

I didnt want my plants to get to big i only had about 3 feet of light room so i vegged my clones for 5 days so they didnt get so big. They still grew to about 3 feet tall and i am very pleased with how they are turning out. I will be updating with more pics sometime today or tomorrow when i get my new phone till then thanks for all your help and happy growing.

T

tipper619sd

Ok im back finally lol. Here is some updated pics of my girls. They are in week 7 and getting there swoll on! Hope you can see them good peace! I also have put 2 more pics in my other thread . In nutes and ferts can i use organic molasses in an aeroponic system? Hope all is well with everyone on here and feel free to give me some advice please. Or just comments i really appreciate all the help possible. Have a great day and happy growing to all and to all a good pipe!

IMG 20110721 100642
IMG 20110721 100649
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Lookin good bro, i got a gods gift in my grow log too. Lookin kinda similar to yours actually.

T

tipper619sd

nice and thanks for the positive comments. How long are u in.

T

tipper619sd

well brother you keep up the good work and keep us locked in on how everything is going looking forward to hear more about her and the rest. Keep it positive and give her kindness and watch her bloom to new extremes. Peace and happy growing .

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

well brother you keep up the good work and keep us locked in on how everything is going looking forward to hear more about her and the rest. Keep it positive and give her kindness and watch her bloom to new extremes. Peace and happy growing .

Word will do bro. Same goes to you. Your ladies are lookin locked and ready to rock it as well. Good luck!

T

tipper619sd

we will see i still got about 7 to 10 days left so hopefully they turn milk sooner. I am gonna wait for 7 more day and see but as of now there only about 20 % milky so im kinda stuck until then.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

we will see i still got about 7 to 10 days left so hopefully they turn milk sooner. I am gonna wait for 7 more day and see but as of now there only about 20 % milky so im kinda stuck until then.

Well my seat is pulled up. So make sure to update with some finished product!

good luck bro

T

tipper619sd

no problem og im on it just cut a few bottom nugs on the sour cream to see what the product is like will be flushing on tuesday the latest and then final pics will be up

T

tipper619sd

so sory about the long wait i have been very busy. But i have cut all my garden and hung them all on fishing line in my room. I have put an portable ac in there to bring my temp down and so far it has been a constant 77 degrees and rh at 46 degrees. I will be putting pics in of my room drying asap. Thanks for all your help everyone who responded and hopefully next round i will be able to use all this knowledge i got from all you and become a much better farmer. Once again THANKS and hope all have a happy grow and happy life peace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom