Newbie grow story has me lmao

• Thread starter Toked323
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toked323

Toked323

Hi y’all I’m newish here , well I’ve been lurking for years but just made an account. I wanted to share a funny story.

so my buddy got his PUA check and decided he wanted to grow, so I told him what to get and wrote a guide for him not to mention he has google if he needs to find anything out. So I made some clones I gave it to him and told him how to do everything, he seemed to understand. I go over weeks later and I’m like how are the plants and he says they’re not getting bigger. I ask well what are you doing, he replies I have kept them under the light and water them. So I walk in the room to check them out and this guy had the plants flooded he had been watering them 3 times a day indoors and on top of that he put a heater in the room thinking they need heat (mind you it was 95 degrees outside middle of the summer). I literally dropped dead laughing because I was dumbfound I’m like how do you screw up this bad I wrote you a guide and you have access to google. He ignored everything I said and then wondered why they are dying. I told him to give up. Then I walk outside and see some carrots half way out of the ground and he said he put the carrots there to grow as well(store bought) I had to tell him plants don’t work like that. On top of that he bought water softener (like slow release salt) to put in the water before watering. After that he pulled out a crack rock and was like wanna smoke some, then it all made sense after that😂

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The carrots will work. It's a waste to use it that way. Just slice the top with the leaves attached and bury it. You get more carrots.

The rest of it... "It takes all kinds", Samuel Clemens or P.T. Barnum (one of 'em)

G

Greenthumb58

I too made silly mistakes first time out nothing like that happened I'm great with house plants I have a house full took that knowledge and wanted to grow weed lol let's just say I learned a lot

Latest posts

Top Bottom